.Steps to Maneuver.

Hello, folks 🤗

An ominous night when he crossed all the limits to make her suffer, but now he is suffering unconsciously. Khushi showed him a way to move on and tell his daughter their real story if it was bothering him that much.

Will Arnav bring himself out of this self-imposed misery? Your thoughts and questions will shape this up even better for me so please bring those up.

Cheers...😘

💦💦💦

💦💦💦

"Mama!" Oishi ran to Khushi while entering the home. Khushi picked her up instantly, and without waiting for anything, two little arms were around her mother's neck and a soft kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you, Mama." She melted her Mama's heart with her magnanimous actions as always.

Anjali gathered all of Oishi's bags on the kitchen table, "Ok, now here is your daughter's shopping bags, and now I had to rush to the designers to pick up my stuff. I can't stay." Anjali said while rushing towards the door without listening to Khushi's plea to sit and have tea with her.

Carrying Oishi in her arms, Khushi sat on the sofa looking at her child lovingly. Caressing her cheeks, fixing her hair, she was planting kisses here and there softly, gently, feeling her aura to her core. That craving never got old but increased over time. Maybe this is the power of love, love of a mother as always.

Sitting in her mother's lap, keeping her arms around her neck, Oishi kept telling her every single detail inhaling deep breaths in between feeling out of air. Khushi chuckled softly, seeing herself in her child. Arnav was right, she couldn't stop talking for five minutes.

"Mama, you know something, today Bui became mad at me when I left her hand to get icecream. There were too many people, and I got caught in between them. I got scared too and had tears in my eyes, but you know what. Bui found me and kissed me so many times to make me feel better. But then she scolded me too for leaving her hand like this. Neither she left my hand nor talked to me, but when I said sorry, she hugged me. I made my Bui sad today."