.A Night to Remember.

Hello, folks 🤗

Embracing fears, owning up to his mistakes, condemning his ways, mending it all the way to be wrapped up in love, Arnav, and Khushi are celebrating their 10th wedding Anniversary along with new year's eve. This time the family is back in Raizada mansion to celebrate it all over again.

Payal, Khushi two sisters, and the other side Arnav and Akash, two brothers who tied the knots with the love of their lives in a totally different way...Experienced and dealt with ups and downs after marriage in a different manner, but today, standing together to cherish their decisions.

Life indeed reduces anyone to anything.

Cheers...😘

💦💦💦

It is said that you can accept or reject the way you are treated by other people, but until you heal the wounds of your past, you will continue to bleed. Who said it is easy, but you can count your blessings by embracing the ones who love you the most. Mom used to say that, but this thought took some time to grow into me. 

Sitting with Nani, Arnav's eyes never left a chance to see his Khushi sharing her happiness with her sister. Time indeed had grown into her to reflect the beauty of her soul. She was my true sunshine and a curative of my soul.

" Badi Nani, May I have one sweet before the guests?" 

Oishi whispered in Nani's ear but couldn't stop Arnav from hearing it. He was sitting very close to Nani. Nani and Arnav shared a smile momentarily but Nani whispered back in Oishi's ear.

"Go silently and ask Om Prakash. Tell him, Badi Nani gave you permission. Pick the best one."

"Ok, I will bring one for you too."

Whispering back to Nani secretively, Oishi ran towards the kitchen. Nani couldn't resist chuckling at this little angel. "You look very much happy and content in your life Chote. Aren't you?"