Aiden - Fifteen

15 - Aiden

August

"That one guy was trying so hard to feel her up and Landon smacking his hand was the highlight of the day for sure." I laughed as we all talked about what Blair had missed during the day.

"I'm her protector." Landon laughed throwing his hands to his hips, sitting up straight, and sticking out his chest, as we ordered another round.

"I don't want to do this again tomorrow." Blair laughed shaking her head. "I don't want to deal with Caleb again, or run into Max because well I know that's going to happen. Always does, just a matter of time." She looked down at her drink.

"I'm here this time." I nudged her arm and got her to smile.

"It looked like you needed more estrogen at this table! Care if I join? I have a friend!" A random girl walked up and tried sitting next to me, I threw my arm around Blair, and Landon and Hudson both cracked up laughing.

"Sweetie, the two of us have more estrogen than you and your friends combined. Sorry honey, only straight male here is totally taken." Landon stated pointing at me, and tried holding in his laugh but as she walked away clearly disappointed, he couldn't hold it in anymore. "Guys, I'm drunk."

"We can tell, you don't just go off like that!" Blair said laughing.

"How even long have we been here?" Hudson said as he looked at his watch. "Oh god. Guys, its one in the morning." I blinked a few times, realizing that we've been here for like four hours. Quickly also realizing how drunk I actually was. I brought my hands up and rubbed down my face.

"We should go to bed." Blair giggled leaning into me.

"Y'all gonna be able to make it up to that room?" Hudson laughed as we paid and got up from the booth.

"Don't you two go doin anything we wouldn't!" Landon yelled laughing. All of us piled into the elevator and got up to our rooms. Landon made sure to remind us to not do anything all over again.

"Oh, it's so hot in here!" Blair pulled off her shirt leaving her in just a bra and started on her shorts. "Aren't you hot?" I blinked a few times and swallowed hard. "Aiden?"

"I uh...yes." I let out a nervous laugh, watching her closely as her arms reached around to undo her bra. At the last second, she turned around and I watched the bra fall to the floor. I couldn't help but watch her walk to the bathroom in just those barely there, pale panties. I pulled off my shirt and fell backward onto the bed trying to pull it together. I was hard as a fucking rock and it wasn't going down.

"Aiden?" My eyes popped open at the sound of Blair calling my name. "Aiden..." I got up and slowly opened the bathroom door.

"Everything good?"

"Mhm, can you hand me that washcloth on the sink?" I swallowed hard, grabbed the washcloth, and blindly tried handing it off to her around the curtain. Her hand hit my wrist and the curtain flew open. My eyes went right down her body. The washcloth fell from my grip and her hand replaced it. Her other hand slid down my bare chest to the top of my jeans. "Join me." I don't know if it was meant as a question or statement but I was frozen in place. She pulled at my hand and my jeans and I finally looked back up at her.

"Blair..."

"Aiden." She bit down on her lip. "Not to sound cocky, but I know you want me just as much as I want you." I swallow hard again. "Free pass, no strings attached." I let out a shaky breath.

"I..."

"Tell me you don't want this." She popped the button on my jeans. When she did that, I wrapped my hand around the back of her neck and pulled her lips to mine. "Thought so." She breathed against my lips, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. I lifted her out of the shower, her legs wrapped around my waist, I walked us to the bed dropping her down onto it. Her hands worked quickly pushing my jeans down. I stepped out of them just in time for her to pull me on top of her.