Foury Seven : Intense Love

Warning : This chapter contains mature content. Plz skip if you are uncomfortable or a minor.

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without awareness of the road or the rain, the car moved, lights on full beam. Wei Zhan glimpsed the man next to him. Lan Yibo's eyes were locked on the road. Water dripped from his drenched locks and his wet shirt clinged to his broad shoulders. Wei Zhan himself was no better than Lan Yibo. He cleared his throat and finally broke the lingering silence.

"Yibo, who informed you that Zhiguang was my ex-boyfriend?"

Lan Yibo let out a sigh and answered, "Xue Yang."

Lan Yibo glanced at his beloved with an apologetic look, "He received the wrong information. And I got worked up. Unnecessarily."

"It's alright. I'm not in a position to blame you too." Wei Zhan replied with a faint smile.

The two men exchanged no more words throughout the drive towards WeiLan. Lan Yibo parked the car and escorted Wei Zhan upstairs. They entered their bedroom and Wei Zhan couldn't help but feel extremely guilty. After all, the controversies between them were totally unnecessary and childish. Wei Zhan blamed himself for not acting sensibly.

Lan Yibo closed the door behind him silently and leaned against it. He felt dreadful too. So ashamed of himself for not trusting his husband and acting spontaneously. He misjudged Zhan and guilt burdened his heart. Lan Yibo noticed Wei Zhan being unusually silent and whispered, "Zhan."

Wei Zhan turned on his feet and lifted his gaze to meet with Lan Yibo. As if pulled together by a string, they walked toward one another, each unable to tear their eyes away, and they fell into each other's arms. Lan Yibo leaned on Wei Zhan, his body slightly pressing against the young man, their wet clothing sticking together and the thinness of the material gave them a more intimate feeling.

"I'm sorry, Zhan." Lan Yibo mumbled as he tightened his arms around his beloved.

"I'm sorry too, Yibo. I should have trusted you." Wei Zhan buried his face Lan Yibo's chest, tears making their way down his cheeks.

"And I should have trusted you Zhan instead of overreacting. I can't give you up to anyone. Not when I'm alive. And when I saw you with your client, I was blinded with jealousy and hurt. I felt terrible when you ignored me and spent time with him. It was unbearable."

"Please forgive me for bringing you pain. I misinterpreted the photo from your file and messed up everything. The thought of you leaving me was intolerable and I couldn't think straight. All I ever want in my life is you, Yibo. And I don't want to lose you."

"Let's not repeat this, Zhan." Lan Yibo pulled back a little bit.

"Never again." Wei Zhan nodded and lifted his face, staring intensely at his husband.

"I love you, Yibo. I always have and I always will."

"I love you too Zhan with my whole heart. And in this lifetime, I belong to you."

Lan Yibo wiped the tears from Zhan's face and closed the distance between their lips, seeking union and warmth. Wei Zhan tilted his head and returned the kiss with equal passion. They quenched the yearning as their lips moulded against each other, refusing to part any soon. Lan Yibo broke the kiss when he felt the younger man gasping for air.

On a shaky breath, Wei Zhan pressed their foreheads together, wrapping his hands around Lan Yibo's neck. Their breath mingled between them, heat tingling their warm lips. Wei Zhan kissed Lan Yibo's both cheeks before capturing his lips again. The kiss was getting farther from sloppy to passionate, heated.