Fifty Four : Celebration With A-Yuan

ENJOY!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 MONTHS LATER ( WEILAN )
-----------------------------------------------

"ZhanZhan, wake up! It's already 8 AM."

Wei Zhan stirred in his sleep and let out a dissatisfactory groan. He grabbed the pillow and covered his head.

"It's Sunday, Yibo. Let me sleep more."

"No way. Get up you sleepy bunny." Lan Yibo tickled the sleeping figure.

Wei Zhan wiggled on the bed, breaking out into giggles. He hesitantly opened his eyes and grumbled, "Why aren't you letting me sleep?"

Lan Yibo smiled sweetly and leaned forward, "Happy Anniversary, ZhanZhan."

Wei Zhan gasped and stared openly at Lan Yibo  "A-Anniversary? But that's...already…"

"I know. Our anniversary was two months back. But you were not well. I was waiting for your recovery to celebrate it."

Lan Yibo picked up a bouquet along with a red chocolate box and handed it to his husband.

Wei Zhan's face sparkled with happiness as he drew in the pleasant scent of the roses

Wei Zhan's face sparkled with happiness as he drew in the pleasant scent of the roses. He looked around and found their room beautifully decorated. One year…one year of complete drama, misunderstandings, happiness and memories.

Wei Zhan kicked the blankets aside and jumped onto Lan Yibo, enveloping him in a tight embrace, "Happy Anniversary, Yibo."

The second Lan chuckled and laced his hands around Zhan's tiny waist. He kissed his cheeks and remarked, "Go ahead and freshen up. Then come downstairs for breakfast."

Wei Zhan hurried towards the washroom to brush his teeth. He took a quick shower and went downstairs. After having breakfast, Zhan exclaimed, "Yibo, let's bake some cookies and cakes."

"Sounds good." Lan Yibo looked at Wei Zhan with a faint smile.

"I'll list out the ingredients." Making a list within a few minutes, Wei Zhan gave it to his husband.

"I'll be back soon." Lan Yibo leaned forward and kissed the other guy. Wei Zhan waved him goodbye and went back to the kitchen.