Chapter 1: On the way to America with my friends

Before the story starts, I would like to introduce myself:

Hello, I am Victoria, 17 years old and from Miami. I'm currently training as a psychologist and my goal is to help people and make them happy again. By the way, I play soccer on the women's national team. I play for Switzerland but live in America. I have Swiss roots. Furthermore, I emigrated to America because I had very bad experiences with people in Switzerland. Before I started training, I emigrated to America with my friends. Marijetta, Louna, Aaron and Peeta. These are my friends who also came along. I'll talk about them later. When I emigrated to America, I was 16 years old. Now I have been living with my friends in Miami for 1 year. Since then, I'm much happier. But I often come back to Switzerland because I play soccer for Switzerland and often visit my family and friends. I am very shy but can also be brave, I am sociable, spirited, very kind and damn crazy.

**************************************

THE STORY BEGINS:

Finally, the time has come! Last week Marijetta, Louna, Aaron, Peeta and Victoria had their graduation. They are all best friends.

Marijetta is 19 years old. She also likes to play soccer. She loves to eat and loves to travel. Furthermore, she would like to become a lawyer. And she will start her education as a lawyer in America. She is just as crazy as Victoria and Louna, she is funny, clumsy, cheeky and ambitious. She also likes to booze and crash in the hole with others in between.

Louna is 17 years old. She likes to sing and sings in a music club. She loves food and always eats the fridge empty. Not only that, but she is going to study to be a cosmetician. She loves dogs everywhere. She is also shy like Victoria, but can be crazy as hell like Victoria and Marijetta, is fun-loving and kind-hearted.

Aaron is 18 years old. He likes to play soccer. He likes to party. Likewise, he is doing an apprenticeship as a carpenter. He loves fitness and food. He is attractive, cheeky, funny, loving and brave.

Peeta is 19 years old. He loves football and plays football with Aaron in the same club. He also likes to go to parties. Furthermore, he is studying to be a sports teacher. Likewise, he loves sports and food. He is responsible, loving, humorous, crazy and somehow full of mystery. With him, you never know what is really going on.

They always do everything together. They have something they all love and that is food. Not only that, but they always go to a restaurant together and eat something delicious. They always went on vacation together, went through thick and thin together. And overcame all the bad times. Now back to the story. They went straight to McDonald's after graduation and discussed everything possible for the big day that was coming. They discussed what we needed to pack, what was left to do, and when the flight was.

3 days later:

Today is the big day and today the trip to America begins.

***************

Victoria's POV:
Drrrrngggggg. My alarm clock rings and I have to get up. OMG, today I'm going to America with my friends. I am so excited. I went to take a shower and eat something first. Then I said goodbye to my family and told them: I love you all so much, and I will contact you as soon as I get there. I will miss you. So I went to the bus stop and waited for the bus. I will then go to Zurich together with Louna because she lives near me. The meeting point is in Zurich where I will meet my friends, and we will all go together to the airport in Kloten. I am so damn nervous and very much looking forward to the great time with others.

***************

Marijetta's POV:
I woke up at half past six because I am so looking forward to it, and I am ready for America and want to leave everything behind. I then went to shower first and then ate something quick and had to say goodbye to my family quickly and just went on the bus. Furthermore, I am so damn happy, and I am so excited. I am looking forward to a new life there. Soon I will see the others.

***************

Louna's POV:
I woke up at 7 o'clock. Guess who was standing in front of my eyes? Yes, my dog Chucky. The dog looks similar to the killer doll in the movie, so I named him Chucky, but basically he is a very sweet one. He does nothing. I hated him in the beginning because he was so annoying but with time it was okay. I just had to get up and take a shower. Then eat some food and say goodbye to my parents. I will miss the family and Chucky. And also my friends there. But what I'm most looking forward to is going to America with my best friends and starting a new life there. I will meet Victoria on the bus, and we will go to Zurich together.

***************

Aaron's POV:
I got up and went to take a shower. Afterwards I ate with my family at the table. It was so hard for me to say goodbye to my family, but I think that is part of life. What I am most looking forward to is a new life with my best friends. You can do anything with them. They are loyal and honest with me. My sister is taking me to Zurich. I really have the best sister there is. Then I start my new life.

***************

Peeta's POV:
Oh! Fuck!! The alarm clock has been ringing for 15 minutes and I overslept. I just got up immediately and made myself fresh. I said goodbye to my family before I left. Furthermore, I didn't have time for breakfast. I'm kind of not hungry either since I'm so excited. I am just so excited about something new. Not only that, but I will leave Switzerland with some pride.

***************

Everyone arrived in Zurich at half past eight and met at stage 42, where a train leaves for the airport. Everyone greeted each other and were more excited than ever. The flight leaves at 10:30. And they arrive around 9pm in the evening. But the time there are 5 hours behind that means they arrive there at 4pm. So they got on the train and went to the airport. But the train was 20 minutes late. Everyone was full of nerves because they didn't want to miss the flight. But still they arrived in time and had to go quickly to the gate and get on the plane. It was damn close but they made it. The plane took off and flew.

9 hours later:

It's 8:15 pm. The pilot shared a shocking message. The plane has problems with the turbine, and it can't fly much longer. It is possible that the plane will not make it....