Chapter 17: Marijetta's Date

————————————

⚠️WARNING⚠️ It may contain sex scenes! Read at your own risk.
————————————
Marijetta's POV:

Anna and I kissed. I pulled out her T-shirt. Then the pants then bra and more and more until she is naked. Then she undressed me, then we kept kissing and so on. Then I lightly stroked her nipples, the nipples hardened within two seconds.

Me: Come with me. We go to my room.

Anna: *nods*

I locked the door with the key and approached Anna.

Anna: I love your breasts.

Then I threw her on my bed and prop myself up with my hand. Then I kiss her neck and use my tongue to draw a wet line down to her breasts and lick her nipples. I draw in the air sharply and thus lured a moan from my lips. I grinned and took her nipple in her mouth sucking on hers.

Anna: Fuck Marijetta!

Anna's hand came to rest on my chest and pulled on her.

Anna: Shit!

She pulls away from my breasts and kissed me stormily. I return the kiss passionately and we make out for a while.

Anna breaks away from me and gets up.

Me: What are you up to?

Anna: Wait here. Be right back.

And already she has disappeared into my dressing room. 2 minutes later Anna comes back to me in a bathrobe.

Me: What is this now?

Anna: You will see.

Then she goes to my CD player and puts in a red CD. Soft music plays and she begins to dance sexy.  Then she opens her coat and she stands naked in front of me. Damn it, it's hot. She dances. She touches herself, moans and bites her mouth sexy. I spread my legs so that she has a good view of my pussy and caressed me. Anna comes up to me and stops at my pussy. Anna takes my hand away and takes a closer look at my pussy.

Anna: Beautiful.

She sticks out her tongue and sinks it into my pussy. Panting, I look down at her, grab her head and keep pressing her against me.

Me: Shit Anna!!!

My wheezing develops into a moan that gets louder and louder from time to time. Anna pulls on my guys, kisses and licks them like there's no tomorrow.

Me: Please!

She brings in me with 2 fingers. It pulls at the beginning, but this feeling attracts me more.

Me: Fuck! Anna, I'll be right there!

I can feel that she is grinning and turning up another tooth. It's seething inside me and I'm about to be redeemed. She slaps my breasts and pulls on my nipples. That gave me the rest and I scream out loud once.