Chapter 16

AN: oh...my...god. You guy are literally...I can't even think of a word good enough to describe you. 2,000 reads. You make me so happy, I really hope you continue to enjoy this story and sent feedback!! lets get back to it!

Alice led me inside, as soon as we entered, I saw Rosalie and Edward arguing. They immediately stopped and turned to face me. Edward took a single step towards me and I felt the urge to turn around, but Alice stepped forward.

"Stop"

"Alice what do yo-"

"Y/n is staying with me tonight, not you Edward" Alice put her arm around me and began to lead me away, but Edward took another step towards me, but this time instead of Alice doing something, it was Rosalie.

"Edward Stop. You have done enough, leave her alone" She grabbed Edward. And for a moment I had to just stand there, shocked. This was not the same girl that made me move from her lunch table as if we were in elementary school. This girl, this girl I liked. A lot.

Alice led me up stair after stair, I swear from the outside, sure this house looks big, but this tall? No way. After probably 100 steps, we reached her room. It left me speechless. It was painted a medium to dark brown. It had green picture frames all around the walls with pictures of her and her family. She had a black fluffy couch and a grey one seater next to it. The room was huge. It had a table right in the middle of it that held a record player and in the far back right corner was a huge shelf with at least 200 records, they were sorted by color. Many of them were very colorful and added a nice pop of color to the room. I had known that they don't sleep, but it was still a little weird to see a 'BEDroom' without a bed. So really one might just say 'Alice's room'. On the far back left corner, was yet another huge shelf, this one contained books, oh so many books. I thought i loved to read, but my book collection quivered in the face of hers. It may as well have been a flea market, with old book, and records, and oh wait, don't forget the movies. Of course next to me stood a couple stacked bins of movies. Her room was beyond organized. It was also the definition of dark academia. I expect nothing less from her of course. 

"What is it?" Alice said. I realized at that moment that I had just been standing here in awh for close to a minute.

"Oh uhm n-nothing. I was just looking"

"Have you never been in here"

"no.. i have only seethe downstairs portion of your home"

"oh well..mi casa es tu casa"

"you speak spanish, Alice?"

"Si"

"Rad" I said as I stepped over to her couch"

"Alice, is this where I am going to sleep tonight?"

"Well, yeah, I don't really have a bed, but I can get you a ton of blankets and pillows and its actually a really comfy couch-" she rambled

"-Alice, calm down. Its cool"

"Oh...Okay" She lightly laughed, "So look y/n...I know you are still really upset about Edward kissing Bella in front of you and really just everything with Ed- errr sorry....anyhow, are you still going to come to baseball tomorrow, you don't have to talk to Edward, because you can just help Mom.. or Esme.. with being a ref of whatever you weird humans can it" She giggled after she said that, I had never heard her giggle before...but It was cute.

"I suppose I can still go" I still sound quite unsure, because I was and I just was too tied to hide it.