Endgame 5: Chapter 26

Right into it! 

3rd Person

The large group of heroes charge, gods shouting their battle cries, Wakandans yelling their calls, Avengers grouping together, Ravagers yelling and screaming some curses as they go.

The two vast armies clash, the heroes smashing through Thanos' first lines. 

Thor is fighting next to Steve, in the fray they switch weapons. 

"No, no, give me that! You get the little one" Thor tosses Mjolnir to Steve, who tosses Stormbreaker to Thor.

Tony is fighting against droves of aliens, his beams on full power, disintegrating them in a massive burst. Suddenly Cull obsidian smacks him out of the air, and he plows through the dirt.

"YOU! Dangit I forgot how annoying you were!" Tony yelled.

Suddenly Peter and Gwen swing in, both hitting him with a two-footed kick to the face, making him fly back a few meters.

"Thanks, kids, you ready for a rematch with ugly?" 

"Him? Stark we fight large oversized, really dumb aliens every Tuesday...this is nothin' special!" 

"Mr. Stark..."

"What? Oh-" A giant Ant-Man had just crushed Cull Obsidian...

"Well...back to fighting?"

"Um...yeah..." 

---

Across the battlefield, Starlord is fighting a bunch of armored aliens (Sakaarians) quickly he kills most of them, except one which tackles him down a hill. Quickly shooting it three times in the gut, Quill gets up. 

Coming face to face with Gamora and Nebula.

"This is him? Seriously?" Gamora asks, chuckling.

Nebula nods. 

"Gamora? It's you? I-I missed you so-" 

Gamora stabbed Peter in his side, he crumples backward, trying to get himself away. 

"Wha...why?" 

"You think I'm your Gamora? How weak do you think I am!" She kicks him in his side. 

Gamora pulls out a sword and lifts it high, Nebula coming up behind her to watch. 

When suddenly two shots ring out, and Gamora and Nebula drop down dead.

Another Gamora sprints up, Nebula not far behind. 

"Peter! Peter are you okay!" She rolls him over and puts pressure on his wound. 

"Is...Is it you? Really you this time?" 

Gamora chuckles "Yes...yes it's me" 

"Then yeah...I'm okay" 

Crying a little, the couple pulls each other into a tight embrace. 

"Ow ow ow! Okay yeah...um please put me down. Stab would and all" 

"Oh! Oh my gosh! sorry!" Gamora quickly sets him down and begins attending to his wound.

---

In another place n the battlefield, Thanos had just stumbled onto one of the worst people he could of right now. He had been chasing the weird cat man who had the stones, but it looks like he had a challenger.

"You took everything from me," Wanda says, scarily calm.

"I don't even know who you are!" 

"You will."