Chapter Three

🥀
Knox

She is driving me crazy...I mean I don't mind going crazy for her but I didn't like that she was avoiding me. I needed to see her and be close with her but for the past few days she practically runs whenever she sights me. Not only that, some dumb stupid fuckers thought it was a fucking  nice idea to hit on her....My Anika!! I got them fired.

I needed her to tell me what I did wrong but I couldn't get that when she was obviously avoiding me. I only watched her through the CCTV footage in the office and I was so done with that.

My thoughts were cut off when Candies tapped me and was looking at me concerned, same with my mother and my other two sisters. Father however, looked more curious than concerned. " Knox, honey are you okay?.. you have been squeezing the life out of that poor fork" mum said.

Inhaling deeply, "no mum, I'm going out of my mind. She has been avoiding me mum and I need her to talk to me, to be near me but when she sees me she literally runs the opposite direction" I ranted absent minded.
On looking up, everyone's eyes were widened looking at me, including dad..." Knox, you mean to say you have got a girl?" Mum said beaming. Giving her a glare "was that the only thing you got from what I said?" I asked frustrated.

She took my hands in hers, " honey, we are just excited you have a woman. you never spoke about any woman before even in high school honey. yes we know that you had feelings but there was never one you were interested in enough for the family to know about" she explained in a calm voice.

Withdrawing my hand, I gave her a tiny smile " sorry mum for the outburst. She isn't my woman yet" I explained lowering my voice. "okay,  firstly what did you say to her or do to her. It's not like she used to run if she saw you before right?.. . You must have done something " Jasmine pointed out.

I explain to them what happened on her first day at work excluding my obsessive stalking... By the end of my narration, I received two spanks on the head from mama and Jasmine. Candies and Cassy just shake their head at me and Dad busted out laughing.

After everyone calmed down, dad spoke "Look son, that is not how to go about this. It was her first day, she was already embarrassed by the fact that she didn't know you were one of the bosses and shushed you. Then you went on to say that to everyone!! that is just embarrassing and that would also make her the latest topic of the gossips and people will be wary of her because they will not want to do anything and get fired by you. The main point of concern here is that she would be left out" dad explained.

The look of horror came over my face,that means she must really hate me now. It is no wonder why she keeps running from me whenever she sees me. I needed to make things right and ask her forgiveness. Then I can come as close to her as I was in the elevator and at her desk.

With newfound hope, I stood too much right back to the office. "Knox, where are you going?" Mum asked. I turned around "the office" I said in the most obvious tone. She chuckled and I narrowed my eyes at her. "It's already dark outside if you haven't noticed, I'm sure the office is closed by now. Come finish your meal and do what you have to do tomorrow" .... still glaring at her, I returned to my seat grumpily.

🍁🍁🍁

🥀
Anika

I had successfully avoided Knox for a good part of the week. However I noticed he didn't come in to work yesterday. Would I sound crazy if I said I missed seeing him and running away from him?...of course I'm crazy.

Exhaling deeply, it was already Friday and he was nowhere in sight just like yesterday. I don't even know why I'm thinking about him when I should be working, "Anika" Mr Frank called. Quickly standing I moved to meet him at his desk. "Please can you go to the storage room and get more A4 papers, ours is almost finished" he said. Nodding with a little smile " yes of course sir" I said and made my way out the door and towards the storage room.

Obsessive WishesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara