2

HARRY

"Take me somewhere, angel."

I could see the wheels turning in her head as she stared between the keys I was holding in my hand and my eyes.

I don't know what came over me when I asked her. I never let anyone touch my cars, especially this one.

But her face when she saw it and the fact that she just knew the year was so hot to me. Besides, she's my angel, I can make an exception for her.

She's absolutely gorgeous. I was pretty upset when I saw her and realized this is what I was missing out on for four years. Sure, I'd seen her in some pictures but her personality, her voice, the way she danced with me. I wanted to kick myself for not trying harder.

All those feelings of annoyance at not meeting soon left when she said she believes people come into your life when they're supposed to. I really liked that concept.

We weren't meant to meet all those times before but now we are. I won't lie when I say the connection off of three hours of talking that we have is a lot to process. Our chemistry is already unfathomable and we just met.

She snatched my keys with the biggest smile before walking over to get in the car.

"Well, come on angel, we don't have all day!" She quipped with a teasing tone. My body felt warm at the use of the pet-name and I grinned widely before getting in the car.

"Where are you taking me?"

"I'm about to change your life, trust me?" She asked looking at me with the most sincere gaze in her eyes.

"By all means, Angel. I trust you," the words felt thick and I knew I meant them. The atmosphere was slowly changing as she let the honesty of what I just said sink in.

I don't know why I trust her so soon. It could be because she is Mitch's best friend and I trust Mitch. I know Mitch trusts her. Maybe it could be because in the past three hours of meeting and talking I've never felt more free and it's all because of her.

"Good," she winked with a smile and slowly pulled out of the driveway.

It felt very fucking surreal right now that I was in this car with Ezra. I had seen pictures of her, Mitch always showed me pictures and videos she'd send him and I remember loving to watch them.

On her tour across California she sent him videos and pictures from every show and it became the highlight of my day. Despite not knowing her I was captivated by her beauty and the way she carried herself.

So much so that I had a fucking dream about her which then lead to writing a song about her. Once I wrote the song I knew immediately I wanted Pink Floyd vibes because Mitch had mentioned how much she obsesses over the band. So, I got Mitch to write the absolute best fucking guitar solo and we nailed down the vocals.

She was born from a whimsical dream of a girl I had yet to know but she was in every part of my brain.

I found myself dreaming about her regularly and getting caught in this fairytale life in my sleep when I was supposed to be in a committed relationship. But, as soon as the dreams became more frequent I broke it off with the girlfriend I did have. I broke both of our hearts but it was obvious to me that I wasn't committed to her and I wouldn't be able to. My feelings changed somewhere between saying I love you and saying goodbye.

I fell out of love before I could even bring myself to say it.

With Ezra it felt like I was just me. I wasn't Harry Styles, I was Harry. A small town boy with a passion for classic rock and reading. I was just Harry.