Deep down I never forgot - The end

You felt like you were floating, around you nothing but void, pitch-black was everything you could see, "Hello?" You called out, you half expected your voice to echo, but it didn't.

A demon appeared in front of you- no... You appeared.

We finally meet face to face

The voice? Its form looked just like you, but it was hazier like a fog was surrounding it. "So me and Alastor were..."

Dating, yes, the night you forgot everything was the night you two started dating

Now you understood why Alastor was so shocked when he saw you as a human: the demon he had started dating was now... gone.

You couldn't help but feel bad, so Alastor had to act like a friend this entire time without being able to express how he really felt? He was so strong...

So are you

You looked up at the hazy shadow in front of you, you? Strong?

You remembered a lot of things on your own, plus, your love for Alastor is what created me, deep down you never forgot him, your refusal to forget him is why I existed, and after all, you fell in love with him again

Your cheeks reddened a little, I guess if you really love someone you can't help it...
You brought your hands on your arms, it was cold in here... wherever you were. "So now what? Why am I here?" you couldn't feel the backpack that transformed into wings on your back, yet they were there, the bracelets that made your skin paler were gone, but your skin remained pale. You were back in your demon form, so why were you..?

You need to choose

"Choose what?"

Whether you want to forget what happened in the past weeks, like you never lost your memory. Or... remember everything

Why would you want to forget this?

Because this experience changed your attitude, way of thinking and things you never heard were to told to you, it will change things majorly

How could you forget this? Why would you want to forget this, not being a demon didn't stop you from having a great time with your friends.
You shook your head, "I want to keep these memories, so I can remember forever that my friends helped me when I needed them most, and be grateful for it" it was the right thing to do, plus you had to thank Alastor for everything he did for you.

The hazy image smiled

Ok, now please... go hug Alastor for me

"I will"
Everything became white, blinding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alastor P.o.v

"So... is it normal that she fainted?" Charlie was sitting on a chair next to the bed, Angel Dust was sitting opposite of her.

After Y/n asked this supposed "Voice" who it was, she fainted. I was able to catch her before she fell but it was still scary.

"What did you do Lucifer?" I looked up at him, his grin was annoying me more than usual, "I gave her the memories back, though It's quite a lot of memories to remember all at once, so I suppose fainting was to be expected"

The information had relieved my worry, but just a little.

"She'll need a few minutes, it would be better if we allowed her to lay down somewhere" Charlie immediately went to the front desk and grabbed a pair of keys, "We'll bring her to her room" and she led the way, I could see from the corner of my eye Husk's face, he was worried. What a fool, I knew Husk had a crush on Y/n, for the longest time, but she was mine, he never had a chance in the first place. Like I'd allow such a beautiful fallen angel to stay with a stinky undeserving sinner like him to even touch her. I smiled at him, he grunted and walked away.