The diner date - (I'm...back?)

Ok, let's be honest, this story means too much to me and it always hurts me to see it incomplete, I'm going to try to finish it, but I'll take my time, hope you guys are excited as I am to see this story back!

Also, this is a pretty long chapter so, buckle up reader! You're in for a wild one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I had faith in you Y/n..."

"N-No!  L-lord Lucifer, p-please! It's not what it looks like!"  Your back was pressing against the scaffolded wall which was the personal king's library. It was late at night and the now turned-on light was shining so bright even the arm in front of your eyes couldn't allow you to see the, you guessed, angry figure of Lucifer, the ruler of hell.

"I was dumb enough to allow you to clean this place and the only thing you weren't allowed to do, was what I caught you doing"

"I-I'm sorry my Lord! I'll forget what I saw! P-please! Don't kill me!" You could barely see the King's figure in his nightclothes and the Queen, half-hiding behind him, her hand covered her mouth, yet you still couldn't see their faces.

"Why... why did you do that..." a trembling voice asked, filled with shock and what you assumed was sadness.

"Please Luci don't-!" "I won't my dear, I won't... This is fully my fault... but she'll have to go..."

Y/n fell to her knees as the world around her started to spin, the light had stunned her to the point her head hurt.

A snap was all that she could hear, and then, nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO!!!" You jumped from your deep sleep,  body shaking and tears shamelessly flowing out of your eyes, that wasn't a nightmare. That. Wasn't. A. Nightmare.

You pulled your knees to your chest, hugging them as tight as you could, what was that? Why did you dream that? You were sure that the girl in the dream was you, and that was a memory.

After what felt like an eternity of deep breaths, the shaking went away and you were able to open your eyes, slowly turning your head to read the clock on the bed-side table: 5:28 am.

You hoped Alastor didn't hear your scream...you really hoped Alastor didn't...Alastor...

Wait, what?!

You caught yourself thinking about Alastor, which made you blush every possible shade of red, you justified your seemingly random thought about the overlord with the fact that you had an appointment with him in two hours, to a possible "breakfast date".

There was no point in going to sleep now since the fear of going back to that... nightmare-memory was keeping you awake.

You got up and hopped in the shower, opening the hot stream of water directly on your naked body, it made you flinch, maybe it was a bit too hot, but you quickly turned the heat down.

You are getting so close...

"Am I?" you indulged into the calming warmth of the heat. "I'm glad...but I have a question" A hum from inside your head answered. "That's was when I forgot... right?"

The silence made you tense up.

Half and Half... that was the moment you were cursed to forget... but you didn't forget at that moment, if I say more, I'll probably get cut off