Cartons and tales

"...is it for me?" You asked the tall demon standing in front of you.
"Yes my dear! A woman like you deserves a gift and many more!" he replies in his cheerful tone.

Stretching his arm towards you to make the pendant dangle in front of your face. You put your hands to form a cup as he drops the gift in them.

Now in your hands, you could appreciate the present even more, you loved it.
"...It's beautiful! Thank you so much!"
You smiled.

"May I help you put it on dear?"
He took the pendant from your hands and asked you to turn, you moved your hair so the back of your neck was bare, you heard a "click" and you turned to face him. His smile stretched even more than his normal one.

"If it was beautiful before, now that it's on you it's ten times prettier"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing breakfast you waved off Nifty who had to go clean the rooms and Husk who headed behind the bar counter straight away, you and the rest of the group stopped in the lobby.

"Y/N my dear you have no idea how thrilled I am to have you as a guest!" Alastor wrapped his arm around you and pulled you excitedly "But first I need to take care of some personal things, it shouldn't be a problem since you will need a bit of time to pack your stuff, yes?" He looked down at you, bending slightly forward.

He was right, if you really had been living in hell for two years you assumed that you probably had some clothes and some personal objects, but you didn't remember what you had so you definitely needed help with that.
"I assume I have some things to pack... Buuut I don't remember any of them so can any of you help me?"

Charlie was about to speak when a demon stopped her from doing so:

"Hey Charlie! Mind helping me with the room keys? I can't tell which is occupied and which is not."

As you were about to turn to see who had spoken Vaggie grabbed your shoulders and pulled you closer to her as she whispered.
"Watch out! You have to remember Y/N that a human in hell is a scandal! You can't show yourself to random demons!"
She kinda scolded you about the mistake you were about to make, you nodded at her words, letting out a low-volumed "sorry".

"As for the packing matter, I'm sure Charlie is the best candidate for it, I can help by providing you a few cartons"

"Yes I can help you with that don't worry Y/N"
Charlie came back without you noticing.
" It's better if we go right away... The more we stay in the lobby the more are the chances of someone seeing you" her tone became more concerned.
"I absolutely agree with Charlie!" Alastor jumped in the conversation, gaining everyone's attention.
"I will now leave to take care of this few things, I will be back in two hours! If you are not ready by then it's no problem, I can wait a bit more. "
He explained, you nodded.
"Well then! I will see you later! Farewell!"
He waived as he disappeared after closing the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my Satan Y/N! I didn't know you had so many pretty clothes!"
Charlie's eyes were sparkling with excitement as the sight of your open closet.

I mean... You didn't actually remember your clothes but Charlie said that the room you woke up in this morning was yours, you assumed everything else in it also belonged to you.

You were settling the few objects lying in the room in the boxes Vaggie brought you a few minutes ago, but two weren't enough so she had to go find some more, leaving you and Charlie alone.

"You have a lot of long skirts! You always wore them but I didn't think you had long dresses too!"

"Yeah..."