Chapter 1

Jordan's POV

A light knock on my door woke me up from my beauty sleep.

"Come in " I yell under my warm blanket.

"Good morning Ms.Parker. I brought you, your breakfast " my maid, Arielle said. "Your father ask me to remind you about your stepmother that is coming this evening" she continued.

"Thanks, Arielle" I responded my voice muffled by my sweet pillow.

"You going to have to get up ma'am" she said.

"I know, I am just really tired," I said as I sit upon my bed and look at my clock, 7:30 am.

Arielle wore a clean dress and had her hair in a bun. She had nice clean black shoes and she held the tray of food in her hands.

She came over and placed the tray of food on my bed. She lifts the lid of the plate and I smiled at the sight: Eggs; Bacon; Oatmeal; Slice of bread next to the butter and the butter knife sided with Orange Juice and of course a bottle of Ketchup.

"Thank you, Arielle," I said to her as I take a slice of bread and spread it with butter.

"I always enjoy eating your breakfast Arielle "

"Well... Thank you, ma'am"

I am a clean person and I don't like putting more work on Arielle then she already has so my room was spotless but she comes here and cleans the bathroom if it's dirty or takes my laundry.

Arielle had been my nanny since I was a newborn and I consider her my mother since my biological died while giving birth to me. Arielle raised me like her own daughter. She has 2 daughters of her own, Kiara and Shanelle.

Kiara is married to her husband, Sage and they have a daughter named, Amber.
Shanelle is also married, her husband's name is Asher and they have a son named Greyson.

I finished my food and walk up to my closet and pick out an outfit for the day since I am not going to work today. I enjoy my time off on Saturdays which means I will use that day to relax anyway that I can. I went to the bathroom so I can shower to start off my day.

After I finish, I wore a simple shirt with some shorts because the weather is very humid. I did some light makeup which consists of powder, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I put on my sneakers and head downstairs. Once I reached downstairs I grab my white BMW car keys and purse and head for the door.

<><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Pictures on the top: Jordan's bedroom