Chapter 3

Jordan's POV

My father walked inside my kitchen with his Butler, Robert who waved at us from where he stands.

My father kissed Gisele and I forehead and shook Jerome's hand.

"Mr.Parker how are you ?" Jerome said standing up.

"I am Well Jerome, and yourself ?"

"Hanging in there," he said

"Hi dad, when is mother coming?" I ask my father, referring to my stepmother.

My father remarried years after my mother's death and I am truly happy for him. And I love her, she also sees me as her own daughter which makes me blessed to have two mothers who care about me.

"Late in the afternoon, around 7. Didn't Arielle tell you ?" Dad asks.

"She did but it must of slip my mind" I responded. 

Dad nod and left the room.

Gisele hooked her arms with Jerome heading for my theater room. I grabbed popcorn and put it in the microwave. 

We went to the theater room and started watching "T'ill death do us Apart" on Netflix. 

We all cuddle on the big sofa with a blanket over us. Gisele tense up at every scary scene which wasn't even that scary. Nonetheless, we enjoyed the movie and each other company.

I drove Jerome and Gisele home since it was getting dark and my stepmom was coming to my house from her work out of town. I walked through my front door and place my keys in the key hook. I walked into my bedroom to change into my dinner outfit.

I put my shoes in the shoe area.  I connected my phone with my speaker and put the alarm so I could remember. While listening to music I grab a book from my shelf and sit on the sofa that is placed at the corner of my room.

When the 30 mins were up I did a light touch on the makeup and let my hair fall on my shoulder.  I head downstairs and made my way to the dining room, dad was already at the table on his Ipad.

"How was your day ?" My father said as I approach him to seat on the table.

"We had a fun time; we filled each other in on what's happening on our life" I responded.

"That's wonderful. How's Jerome and Gisele's relationship been? Progressing ?"

"Jerome is being coward like always. Gisele is just oblivious."

"Poor kid. He needs to man up."

"You not the first to say that Dad. It's written all over his face."

Jerome has had a crush on Gisele since they met. Jerome was a nerd back in his school days and now he outgrew everything, he changed completely. Gisele was too busy with the jocks to notice him as anything other than friends.

"How was work Dad?"

"It was-" He started to answer.

Dad was unable to finish his sentence because of two voices at the front door. We stay seated and waited for the people to show themselves.

"Surprise," a tall girl with jet black hair said from the door.

"I am home" another older looking tall woman said approaching us.

<><><><><><><><><><>

A/N: Picture on the top - Jordan's Closet