Chapter 13

Jordan's POV

"So you going somewhere," Gisele said sitting on my bed.

"Yes"

"Without me ?"

"Yes ?" I said and then look at her from my closet.

"With Who ?"

"Who, what ?"

"Don't act stupid with me Jordan"

"I can't go out to have fun?"

"You looking for clothes."

"Isn't that what people suppose to do if they are going out?
We spent all day together Gisele. Where is your boyfriend? Go on a date or something." I said confuse.

"We broke up."

YESSSS... I mean no

I stopped racking my closet and walk in front of Gisele.
"What did you just say ?"

"We broke up"

"I am sorry," I said grabbing her hands.

"No, it's okay. He wasn't worth it."

"So you single ?" I ask with a smile on my face. I know I shouldn't smile at the fact that my best friend is single but I want both of my friends to be happy.

"Obviously Jordan," Gisele said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, Geez."

"Wait. Why are you smiling? "

"I found someone to keep you company today"
I said then walked to my bathroom.

I put my clothes on and some lipgloss.

Once I turn around, Gisele was holding my phone in her hand with a smile.

"What did you do ?" I asked her

"Oh, nothing. You got a text from James that's all.

" We just going out, nothing serious"

"Of course. Why would I think otherwise ?" She said with a sarcastic tone.

I rolled my eyes grabbing my phone from her hand and respond to James's text.

James: "Our plan is not cancel right?"

Me : "Haven't change my mind."

I quickly send a text to Jerome.

Me : "Come get Gisele out of my house."

Jerome : Why should I do that ?

Me : because she's single.

I didn't get a reply so I am guessing he on his way.

I grabbed my purse when I heard the house doorbell ring with Gisele following me.

" I wonder who could that be ?" She said from behind me. "I am so happy you letting someone in after him."

"Like I said , it's nothing serious" I said turning around facing her.

"Denial"

I open the door before she could say something else and ruin my night. In front of me stand James.

"Hello" I said shyly.
Why was I shy for ? I saw the guy a few days ago.

He smiles and waved at Gisele noisy self behind me.

"Hey, ready to go ?" he asked.

"Of course."

James opens his car door for me to enter, got in his side and drove off.

"Where we going ?"

"You'll see"

I nod and we quietly listen to music while he drives. It was a comfortable silence.

After a while, he parks his car next to a place. I look around and I couldn't tell where we were.

"Where is this place ?"

He outstretches his hands for me to take and I grabbed it while he leads us to our destination.

I laughed as I read the front of the place "Aquarium"

"What? You not into that kind of stuff? We could -"

I laughed more at his rambling.

"It's fine. I like it. Didn't take you for an Aquarium kind of guy" I said and lead us inside. James handed our tickets at the front desk and we were able to go inside.

It was beautiful, all the sea creatures were just swimming around us like we were in a tunnel. You could see penguins swimming and all the beautiful fishes etc ...

"Ooh, look at Nemo," I said pointing at the wall when I saw an orange fish.

He only laughs at me and that was okay.

"Thank you for bringing me here," I said to him.

"It's my pleasure," he said then smiled. I then notice those beautiful dimples that are on both sides of his cheek and it suits him.

We walk more into the aquarium and took some pictures. It was a lot of fun.

"What's next ?" I ask when we were walking back to the car.

"Not telling."

"Give me a hint then "

"Nope."

He droves us to a house. It was beautiful. He puts in a pin and the gate opened.

"Where are we ?"

"You ask a lot of questions"

"I am just curious"

"This is my house"

Woah.

"Wait. Can we talk about the kiss  first." I said panicking a little.

He moving too fast.

"Jordan, relax. I didn't bring you here for sex."

He opens the door and the house smell like chocolate or I think I am the one craving it. I look around some more.

"Nice home"

"Thank you," he said and took my belongings and place them on the coat hanger by the door.

There was a table in the middle, it was simple but with flowers and candles.
He pulls my chair and I sit down and we just had a nice dinner.

After dinner, he gave me a tour of his house and it was so much. I look at my watch and he noticed.

"It's getting late. I should take you home." He said.

"I am sorry, but I had a fun time."

"It's fine, thank you." He said.

We walked back to the car and he drove me home.

"Thank you again for tonight," I said when I reach the front porch of my house.

"Thank you for letting me take you out.  I know I moved on too fast. I couldn't resist kissing your lips with the way you were looking" he said and he leans in.

I tense and he senses it.

"Sweet dreams" He kissed my cheek and waves goodbye.

I wave goodbye and watch him leaves my parking lot.
I sighed and open the house door. I walked to my room and took off my heels then took all those clothes off. I took a quick shower and got to bed.

Work tomorrow.

I slept with a smile on my face after a long time.

<><><><><><><><>

Author's Note :

1st thing: Shout out to axi_booklover. She encourages me to write this chapter. I didn't give up on the book but I wasn't in the mood to write and once I start, I didn't finish. So here you go, an Update.

2nd thing: Thank you for 1K. I really appreciate you guys taking time reading this book.