Chapter 24

Todoroki pov
I'm starting to get worried it's getting dark and katsuki still hasn't come back he would normally take like two to three hours but it's been five hours now.

I couldn't take it anymore so I got up and started walking to kirishima's dorm but as I got closer I started hearing noises they sounded like someone was in pain so I quickly barged into the dorm.

And what I saw was heartbreaking my poor baby I got so mad at kirishima "YOU BITCH!" I yelled as I froze him and quickly ran to my crying baby "DADDY!" He cried out I gently picked him up and took off my hoodie and dressed him in it i then ran to recovery girl.

"Shhh it's ok everything's going to be ok" I said as I rubbed his back when we arrived at recovery girl's office "oh my what happened here!" I quickly told her what happened she called principal nezu and told me that they were going to have a talk with him.

As she healed him up he fell asleep I called izuku and told him what happened as I was telling him I could practically hear the phone break I told him to get some things for katsuki like clothes,diaper,plushie stuff like that.

After a couple of minutes he finally arrived he looked really mad but when he looked at katsuki his face was sad and he started tearing up "this is all my fault I should've protected him" he said as he caressed katsuki's cheek.

"No it's not it's my fault for not checking on him earlier!"I yelled tears starting to form in my eyes he looked at me then got up and we hugged for along time "let's change the baby" izuku said as he wiped his tears.

I nodded and gave him the diaper bag he started dressing him up.

Time skip~

"Daddy..." he said as he slowly started to wake up we quickly sat beside him "yes baby were here" we both say after he was fully awake he started crying izuku quickly picked him up and placed him on his lap bouncing him so he can calm down.

"It huwt it huwt awat! (it hurt it hurt a lot)" he cried my heart was hurting I couldn't stand seeing him like this after a while of comforting we went back to our dorm and went to bed.

Deku pov(⚠️warning⚠️he curses a lot)

THAT SON OF A BITCH! How dare he hurt my baby like that tomorrow I'm gonna commit a FUCKING MURDER! Then murder his whole entire family who the fuck he is going around rapping little kids!

Time skip ~

I woke up in a bad mood I just wanted to kill that bitch but then when I looked beside me I saw the cutest thing ever "mowning dada" he said through his pacifier "good morning baby~"I cooed he gave me the sweetest little giggle "cmon let's get you changed" I said as I picked him up and placed him on the changing table as I went and got all the supplies.

I took off his onesie and then his diaper wiped his privet parts and put a pull-up on him but before I dressed him in his uniform i blew raspberries in his stomach which earned a butt load of giggles.

Which also woke up shoto "good morning" he said as he got up and kissed both of us.

Time skip~

"He's missing" principal nezu said "HE'S WHAT!" I yelled "we searched everywhere around the campus but we couldn't find him we even got the police there looking everywhere but there still not finding him" I was furious that asshole kirishima ran away I was so mad and the only thing that could calm me down right now is my baby so that what I did I went back to class.

Where I found my baby sitting there peacefully I went up to him and picked him up and putting him on my lap"uh uh Izu you know I'm big right now" he said stuttering a bit "I know but your always a baby in my eyes even when your big" I said as I nuzzled my face in his neck I could feel him heat up.

I chuckled a bit.

Alright that's it for this chapter so bye.