Chapter 47

Bakugou pov
I leaned on to denki's shoulder with a visible pout on my face "hey honey ,what's wrong?"he asked not breaking eye contact with the book in his hands,i huffed "can I take the kids to the park" I asked ,as I snuggled in to him.

"Yeah sure, I just need to get dressed" he said ,as he sat his book down and slowly got up,I quickly stoped him "wait!Uhm I meant just me and the kids" I said ,he frowned "why?" He asked getting......angry?

"It's just that,the kids have been all over you this week ,and I barely spent any time with them ,I'm just saying that if you come they will neglect me and give all the love to you" I said with a pout "aww baby,you know I would never do it on purpose *kiss* fine I'll allow it this time but keep your phone with you at all times ,and don't talk to strangers *kiss* ok" he said I quickly nodded.

I got the kids ready and then we headed to the park ,once we were there I saw todoroki and deku ,perfect I went up to them.

We spent the afternoon introducing my kids to them ,and playing a bunch of games I smiled as deku started playing chase with the kids.

I then frowned as I thought about denki do I really love him? Or was I just desperate? Whenever I look at deku and shoto I feel happy,or maybe connected I guess.I think it's because of those stories and videos they showed me we looked so happy and when ever I see Dennis playing with the kids I feel.....happy.

So I'm confused it's like fate is telling me I should be with shoto  and deku but my heart is telling me to stay with denki ,I could never stand to watch my kids cry for there daddy because I wanted to fulfil some fantasy life that I desperately want.

So I decided I ........think.

Wooooooooowww an actual chapter yay