Chapter 35

Deku pov
I was woken up by loud noises as I opened my eyes I see shot trying to tame his hair kachan in his pull up trying to put on his pants and that's when I realised something I slowly looked at the clock my eyes widened "oh shit we're gonna be late!" I yelled as I jumped out of bed and started getting dressed.

After I was done I quickly went and helped kachan he always struggles with his pants so I end up helping him , but anyways we quickly took away backpacks and ran as fast as we can.

When we entered the class we were a mess I didn't have my tie on and my shirt wasn't tucked in, kachan's hair was a mess but at least his uniform is on correctly while shoto well he looked better than all of us that's when he realised his pants were on backwards ,so yeah that's what our morning was a total disaster.

Time skip~

We were in third period right now everything was going great I tik I started hearing sniffles coming from kachan I got worried and asked mr.aizawa if we could go to the bathroom he allowed shoto came along as well.

"Hey honey what's wrong" I asked as I gently caressed his cheek "w..wet" he mumbled that's when I remembered we were in such a hurry kachan wasn't able to go to the bathroom "oh baby hey it's ok cmon let's get you changed" shoto said he nodded and wiped his tears.

I took the bag from shoto then laid down the changing mat I picked him up and laid him on it as I started changing him into a fresh pull up.

After I was finished the bell rang and it was lunch time "hey Uhm after school I have something important to tell you guys ok" shoto said I looked at him worried and nodded I then carried kachan and we went to the lunch room.

Todoroki pov
As we were eating lunch izuku got a text I did t think much of it but when he looked ya it he frowned he looked at me I could tell he wanted to tell me something then backed out.

Time skip~

When we were done with all of our classes we went back to the dorms as we went into the dorm I started getting anxious "sh..shoto I have to tell you somet-"I cut him off "no let me speak please" as I said that his face softened we sat down on the bed I placed katsuki on my lap "what going on" he asked innocently and adorable.

I chuckled then sighed "I..I found a way to solve all of our problems" as I said that there she's lit up "w..what is it!" Katsuki said excitedly I chuckled and ruffled his hair "well uh I've decided that I'll fight the villains while you two run off to another country" as I said that they both looked at me shocked then I saw........anger?

"WHAT!? Don't you dare think of doing that todoroki shoto first of all that would never work cause there after kachan! And second there's no way you could beat all of them at once no offence and third of all which is the most important one is did you really expect us to just agree with you and watch you go straight to your death no we can't we won't be able to!" Izuku cried out I looked at him astonished "you can't do that there has to be another way to solve this" katsuki said as he clutched onto my shirt I hugged him closely.

That's when izuku pulled out his phone and showed me something "what's this?" I asked "at lunch someone sent me this it's just a location I haven't messaged them yet cause I wanted to talk to both of you first" he said I looked at him surprised then looked back at the phone "by the looks of it it's pretty far from U.A and I think this might be something important" I said as I took a closer look at it.

"So should I message them?" He asked worriedly I nodded we looked at katsuki and he nodded as well so he texted him 'who are you?' And to our surprise they texted back Immediately 'I can't tell you but i have a plan to end all of your problems so come to the location I sent you' as we read it we looked at each other

"Well we are pretty desperate right now we don't have a choice" katsuki said we nodded 'ok when do you want to meet?' We texted back 'tomorrow at noon' we sighed and texted back 'ok'

Who do you think texted them and will they him them?
Anyway sorry for the cliffhanger bye