spying

They just made it to sayuri's room and opened the door to see her trying to get up they all rushed to her side and Naruto went to a corner of the room and listened to them talking sayuri asked "who brought me here so fast ? " Sasuke awnser's " Naruto did " " how did he get me here so fast and what happened to the gate ? " She asked again " I'd love to stay around and chat but I have things to do " Naruto said before anyone could answer Sayuri  " can you explain what you have to do ? " Asked minato trying to get information and get closer to his son " none of your business " he jumped out of the window and Kaisel appeared under him and he flew back to the training ground " hey wait he didn't take of his camera " said kakashi " well it looks like we're doing a little spying " answered minato " the tablets to tiny fro us all to look connect it to the TV " said menma and minato connected the tablet to the TV so everyone could see Naruto just arrived back at the training ground " oi beru what did they destroy"said Naruto "  some of the magic christals only that nothing else my lord " answered beru "I don't care I just want the boss loot " said naruto as he walked towards an ant that was chewing on some of the loot " what did I say about eating the loot" as he kicked the ant to a tree and went to the loot " Chest plate I don't need rune stone i Don't need blade to weak  nothing usable " he said as he got up he released a sigh and returned the shadows we'll looks like I'm on time as he took out a key from his inventory ( they can't see the system screens ) and a door appeared Infront of him he put the key in the key hole and turned it it clicked and opened he walked in and looked around *sigh* " another one of these hundred level dungeons " " Arise " as his shadow grew and out came his army but kamish " alright split into groups group igris the knights you go with igris group beru ants you'll go with beru beru no slacking off Kaisel your our eyes give us information tank I want you to run between groups incase they need help oh and team orcs everyone go kill every enemy but keep the bosses alive they're for me call for me when you find him and go "
Then he just sat down and are his sandwich in no time they were already at level 99 "Huh tats wired no bosses untill now so whatever's in there is pretty strong leave it for me.  I'll leave it there I wanted to go for more but I'm about to fall asleep byee ✌️