leaving for what ?

Yo guys so I've been sick that's why I couldn't upload I've gotten a bit better so i'll write this chapter sorry to keep you guys waiting
-----------------------------------------------------------------
The village had just barely recovered and minato had just been called for a council meeting but this time in the hokage office he opened the door and saw every single councillor there a civilian council member named mebuki haruno " lord hokage what happened are you hurt did that bastard hurt you " she said minato ignored her and said " I've looked around the village a few deaths a bit of injured and a few broken houses if that's what you wanted to hear you heared it then leave I have some thinking to do " nobody moved mebuki spoke again " we want to know about the bastard what he did and his power " minato glared at her and thought for a second ' its his personal information so I can call Naruto to protect his own information I'm sure he had delt with these kind of things before even the council aren't dumb to make him leave the village now that his strong ' minato then smirked then said " that's his personal information if you want to know you have to call him " some councillor grumbled and some kept a stray face but it was visible that they were not satisfied they sent Anbu to bring him he reached the door he opened the door to see the councilor's he already knew what was going on once he closed the door mebuki spit out with obvious hatred " tell us everything now " "no" Naruto responded ready to piss them off and laugh his cheeks off later and it was working and minato's smirk grew more he was dying to know more about Naruto too but if he's keeping it a secret then he has a reason "you will tell us everything now " mebuki said "nah i'll pass" he responded again they started to ask again with different threats trying to get him to talk Naruto then broke the loop and said " alright listen how about a deal you let me to leave the village for 4yrs to train and i'll tell you something " they talk among themselves for a bit then agree " now the information you wanted to gives us " shukaku said " monke like Banan " they gave an confused look " when we made the deal I didn't specify what I was going to tell you pay attention to the details in the deal " the were furious but minato was laughing inside and was proud of how Naruto handled the council and Naruto took his paperwork and left next stop sayuri's house he was just begging to any higher being to have mercy on him he was sure she wasn't going to take it good he reached a flower shop and bought a few flowers tomato's to maybe calm her down he was walking down the street and saw a necklace it had gold chain and a crystal attached to it and the colour was light blue and black he thought for a second walked in a bought it and walked out and started walking he reached the house and asked for sayuri she came outside and told her to follow him she had questions he just smiled and said " i'll answer all of the questions when we get there " she just followed him without question the reached a water fall he sat down on the grass she sat Infront of him he took a deep breath and said " I'm leaving the village for 4yrs to train " sadness and anger was visible on her face " wait before you kill me I have a solution for us to meet every night " he said fast her face softened a bit " speak " she said in a deathly voice "but first I have a gift for you " he said and took the necklace out she looked at it and got a bit excited that was the necklace she wanted for months he chuckled and put it around her neck she then turned his eyes back to him and said " the solution now " listen I can seal a shadow inside you're necklace and I can change places with it and when your in danger I can change places with it and protect you " she took a deep breath and said " fine " " I have a week left to spend time with you " he said she looked at him then got up and said " no training only time with me " she said " yes mam " he responded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gonna leave it there sorry it's short my throat is killing me and guys don't worry it's only a cold not the virus I already did a test . Peace ✌️