the Ashborn army

Naruto just walked into the boss room to see the boss there waiting for him Naruto then said " everybody go back " the people watching him from the hospital were confused " what is he doing does he have a death wish " said menma " like I said I want the boss for my self "then he summoned his two short swords  Naruto ran towards the boss and threw one of his shirt swords at it it damaged the boss a bit but not enough then Naruto used ruler's authority to get his dagger back Naruto then ran barley dodged a sword coming to cut him in half from they began clashing swords each waiting for the other to make a mistake the boss then tried to slash Naruto from down Naruto jumped back and used ruler's authority to break one of the bosses hands while the boss was off boss the boss roared in pain then the boss rushed at Naruto them both clashing blades each time a little blood drops the boss then tried for a bottom to up slash again to end the fight Naruto jumped up he was a bit behind the boss he threw his blade at the back of the head of the boss and it made the bosses head split in half as soon as the fight ended the camera stops " what happened ? " asked kushina " the battery must have ran out " answered minato " it doesn't matter we got as much information as we needed " continued minato " what are you going to do " asked kakashi " I want nobody to talk even a bit from what we saw today I'll let him go to the chunnin exams to show our strength to the nation's then I'm gonna make him an S rank then he can climb to be a national level hunter but that's on him " said minato  " you mean his power " said sasuke " no our power he's apart of the leaf " said minato " no his power nothing stopping him from leaving with what we saw he can go to war with us " answered shikamaru " go to war with us he'll run out of slolidger's" said menma and kiba laughing at what shikamaru said " as you saw his slolidger's regenerate with his mana and he's been going for 6h right now and he hasn't even showed one sign of getting tired " said shikamaru and they stopped laughing menma was getting mad from the day he came back hi brother was getting his spot light he was the child of prophecy at least that what he thought . Back with Naruto he was going threw the bosses loot then he saw a key and looked up to see a door " it was protecting something maybe it wasn't even the boss " Naruto got up drank a mana potion " just to make sue the boss might be really strong just to make sure I have enough mana even though I'm far away from running out " he opened the door to see an army as soon as he walked in he took out his daggers " we don't want to fight you "  'what did the giant mister just talk ? ' thought Naruto then all of the other guys but the giant one bowed to him " as you know your the shadow monorch " " how do you know that " said Naruto " I'm the commander of the army of the first shadow monorch my name is Bellion " Naruto then gave an O face as Bellion continued " your the third shadow monorch the second one got killed before we could get to him or he could get to us he got killed by the ice monorch " wait if he was a monorch shouldn't the other monorchs help him defeat the ruler's " asked Naruto " the evidence that he or now you have the power of Ashborn means he betrayed them as they betrayed him " said Bellion " who's Ashborn and why did they betray him " " Ashborn was the first shadow monorch Ashborn only could get stronger because of his ability to rise people from they're death to fight for him they thought he was getting to strong the other monorchs and the ruler's made a deal they'll leave each other alone for 200 hundred years in return the teamed up in Ashborn and took him down then came sung Jin woo he was really strong he took down two monorchs but died by the ice monorch the 200 tears have ended the monorchs and ruler's will come for you and once your dead they'll go to war against eachother the ruler's have already started to make earth ready for the war "   Bellion explained " so that means your my commander now and that my army " said Naruto " yes and i'll be personally training you so you will be able to take down the ruler's and monorchs "  " alright " said Naruto " tell me more about you "  i was born eons ago from the fruit of the World Tree, a mystical tree so large that it could blanket the entire sky with its branches alone, and went on to serve my master Ashborn in the war between the monorchs and the ruler's "  ( btw this what he look like )

 Back with Naruto he was going threw the bosses loot then he saw a key and looked up to see a door " it was protecting something maybe it wasn't even the boss " Naruto got up drank a mana potion " just to make sue the boss might be really strong j...

. That's where I'm leaving this chapter it's been a busy day for me i'll post more tomorrow if nothing happens peace ✌️