29 ~ Irritating my Begum

1k Votes fasstttttttt!!!!

Naa jaane kab ye khwab poora hoga...

Also, make it 2k followers soon. If you are enjoying do follow to enjoy my upcoming works too 😘

Sultan POV

"Don't you dare,"

She yelled at me and I raised my eyebrow almost falling over the bed. I didn't realise what just happen in a sudden moment. She was looking angry and unhappy with what I just did but this behaviour wasn't acceptable at all.

"Don't you remember what you agreed a moment before?" I asked slowly and calmly looking at her.

She stood up from the bed in anger and asked.

"What did I agreed to? hnn"

I blinked shockingly and teased her talking calmly to her.

"Such a short memory my Begum have"

"DO NOT CALL ME YOUR BEGUM" She spotted back.

"Why?" I asked straightening on the bed. My words definitely taking her to the peak of frustration.

"Because you don't deserve to be my husband." She spatted with the angry face.

"Hope, I never married you," She said taking her dupatta from the bed but before she could I held her hand pulled her closer in a jerk.

No doubt I felt bad hearing that. Anger rushed to my head. How could she say that?

"I don't deserve to be your husband?" I ask while she was protesting to get off my hold.

"No, you don't deserve" She cleared in anger.

I quickly held her neck to straighten her gaze to look at me. 

"How dare you say that?"

"Hazaro ladkiya marti hai hamari ek nazar ke liye, aapko to khushkismat samajhna chahiye khudko jo aapka nikaah humse hua"

"Thousands of girls long for me, you should be grateful that I married you," I said.

Her face was still looking angry as she replied.

"Laakho ladke marte hai humpe bhi, bhagwaan ka dhanyawad kijiye jo shaadi ho jae aapki varna is badhti umar me koi ghaas nahi daalta aapko"

"Lakhs of men longs for me too. You should thank god that I married you otherwise nobody has entertained you in such growing age,"

She said with furious eyes clearly showing her anger and unhappiness with my teasing act.

"Growing age?" I asked thinning my eyebrows. She was still trying to get off my hold.

"Yesss, A very big yesssss" She said.