45 ~ A Night together

VOTE!

Hit the follow button, if you like my stories. I promise to serve you more entertainment as I have lot more in my pocket. ;-)

Gulaab POV

The was a huge range of mountains in front of me. Their height touching the clouds. My mouth hung open at the sight in front of me. They had greenery in the lower part and they were covered with white snow on the peak.

I raked my eyes all around and took a breath of not believing. The ground was covered with grass and only trees around.

I could see a dense forest in front of us that could take us to the mountains.

"What happened?"

I shivered suddenly as he caught my attention.

"It's beautiful"

I told.

His lips slightly curved in a smile and he replied.

"It will be dark soon. We should find a stay."

I nodded and he slowly forwarded his hand.

I diverted my gaze from his deep and dark eyes to his big hand.

I took it slowly to walk hand in hand.

We look ahead to walk.

Taking every step further ahead to those mountains unaware of the destination, I enjoyed this noiseless and silent company. Enjoyment didn't come just with sharing things, it did come with peaceful walks. Right?

I smiled.

The chilly breezes hitting my skin frequently alarming my goosebumps. We both held our clothes and hand in hand walking to somewhere. He seems slightly tensed and I couldn't stop myself from asking.

"Sultan,"

I called slowly.

"Rafiq,"

He corrected.

My eyebrows thinned and a slight blush appeared on my cheeks as I said.

"You know, we don't call our husbands with the name"

I said slowly entering into the dense forest. There was slight light but it was going to be dark very soon. 

"Gulaab, there won't be anyone listening that you are breaking rules"

My sight instantly diverted from the ground to him as he took my name.

It was like he called my soul. I have never heard him taking my name this beautifully. All the while I forgot my real identity when everyone calls me 'Begum'. But, he still remembers that I was more than a Begum.

I smiled.

"But, why can't I call you 'Sultan'. I have never taken your name and I don't think I can either." I slowly admitted.

 "So, you want everyone to recognize us? Also, I am not any Sultan anymore" 

He said and I felt like reality hit me. I realized we were not going to Sultanate anytime ever.

"But... I need to think. What does your name mean Sultan?"

"Rafiq, not Sultan"

He corrected and I diverted my gaze down while we crossed a few trees.

"My name means 'Friend'"

He said tightening his hold on my hand as we both walked on the slight slope land.