Chapter Twenty-Six

Davina's POV
I woke up feeling horrible. I was sweating, my head was burning up, and I felt like I was gonna throw up. I slowly leaned up from my bed. I looked over at Jaden beside me who was still asleep. I smiled at the peaceful looking boy. I zoned out looking at him before I snapped back to reality.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and I threw up. In a few seconds Jaden was by my side holding back my hair and rubbing my back. Once I was done, I wiped my mouth on a towel.

"I'm sorry."

"Hey love you don't have to apologize for not feeling well."

I rinsed my mouth with water and looked at Jaden who was leaning up against the bathtub.

"Come here."

I grabbed a wet washcloth and I sat between his legs and leaned back against his chest.

"Oh darling you're burning up, let's take this off." He said referring to my hoodie.

He helped pull it over my head leaving me in a sports bra and shorts. I leaned back against his chest. He took the washcloth from my hand and held it against my forehead while his other hand was interlocked with mine.

After a few minutes I threw up again and he was there to help.

After a while I eventually got back to bed with his help. He went to the kitchen and got me some cold water.

"Thank you." I said as he handed it to me.

I took a sip before saying, "You shouldn't be with me. I don't want to get you sick."

"Nothing could keep me away from you." He said brushing his knuckles gently over my cheekbone.

I smiled up at him and he got in bed beside me.

I spent a lot of my day throwing up but also drinking water so I wouldn't get dehydrated from all the loss of fluids. I also kept a cold washcloth on my forehead trying to cool down. Jaden was by my side the entire time and I could not have been more grateful. I was fearful of getting him sick though. I fell asleep pretty early from exhaustion.

(The next day)
I woke still feeling horrible. I reached to Jaden's side of the bed when I realized he wasn't there I sat up looking around. I saw him sitting in the middle of the floor.

"Jaden? What the hell are you doing?" I said with a chuckle.

He turned to me and I frowned when I saw him sweating and pale.

"Yeah you kinda got me sick."

"That's not on me. I told you to not be around me."

"Hey it's worth it. It means we get to have some time to just us."

I rolled my eyes playfully before lazily walking over to him. I bent down to his level.

"Now that we are both sick. I can do this."

I put both of my hands on the side of his face before connecting our lips. It was passionate. I pulled away and we both were smiling.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower." He said standing up.

"Ok."

He pecked my lips before walking into the bathroom.

It had been almost 40 minute and Jaden's not one to take long showers so I went and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Jaden?"