Chapter Twenty-Seven

Davina's POV
We were boarding the plane to Tennessee. It had been a few days and Jaden and I were feeling better. We were going to Tennessee for my moms birthday which was tomorrow. It was Jaden, Josh, and I. Ness was going to come but she has been very busy lately.

Also Jaden and I got the opportunity to perform "La Di Die" live at Jimmy Kimmel! We are so excited. We were going there on April 4th.

The plane had just landed. We got off and got our bags before making our way to find our Uber. We got in and went to our house. I was excited to see mom again. Josh looked nervous as hell.

I gave him a reassuring smile before knocking on her front door. She opened it a few moments later. She pulled me into a tight hug.

When she pulled away, she looked past me at Josh.

"Mom?" He said quietly before he quickly pulled her into a big hug.

I smiled at the encounter, happy that my family was back to normal. Well as normal as it can be. They pulled away smiling wide at each other before mom's eyes traveled to Jaden.

"Hey Miss E." he said with a smile before walking up and hugging her.

He was always like a second son to her.

"Hello Jaden. Time has done you well." She said after he pulled away.

"Mom" I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Thank you." He said with a chuckle

"I've actually invited over your parents. They will be here in a few."

Josh and Jaden met Chris and they actually bonded very well. Amy and John came. Now we were all playing Uno. I had just won two rounds.

"Watch out for Davina. She likes to cheat." John said narrowing his eyes at me.

"No I don't." I said crossing my arms.

"Yes you do." Josh said joining the conversation.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No I don't."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Children. Literal Children." Amy said while laughing and shaking her head at us.

After a few more rounds of Uno, John not winning any, we went upstairs to go to bed. Jaden and I took showers before we both laid down in my old bed.

His arm was wrapped around my shoulder. I was tracing my fingers on his bare chest.

"It's weird."

"What is?"

"How much has changed in just one year. I mean us, my mom, my entire life. My music career is starting and I live in LA with all of y'all. A year ago if someone would have told me this is where I would be. I would have laughed in their face."

"Well you're a strong woman. I believed you could do it and look at you now."

I smiled before placing one of my hands on the side of his face.

"That's one out of the many reasons I fell in love with you. You believe in me when even I don't."

He smiled at me before I connected our lips. The kiss quickly got heated. Both of us fighting for dominance. I was now straddling his lap. My hands tangled in his hair while his were placed on my back.

All of sudden he flipped us over so he was hovering over me. He broke the kiss and made eye contact with me.

"This is a fight you will lose darling."

"Well it's still fun trying."

He let out a chuckle while I broke into quiet laughter before I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back into a kiss.

My life was perfect right now and no one could mess that up.

Oh how very wrong I was.

Today was my moms birthday. It was currently 6:30 am. Jaden, Josh, and I were downstairs making a cake for her. We just pulled it out of the oven. After it cooled we started placing the white icing all over the cake.

Today my mom didn't want anything big so we just invited Amy and John over again. We will probably just play Uno again which is always fun with John. I'm being very sarcastic about the John thing.

I then got purple icing, which is my moms favorite color, and put "Happy Birthday Ella."

Today was great we played Uno, we watched movies, and we ate cake. We were leaving to go back to LA in two days. The day came to an end.

Jaden was sitting on the side of the bathtub while I brushed my hair. I could see him staring at me through the mirror.

"What?" I questioned before letting out a chuckle.

He pulled me towards him by my shirt and he reached his hand up and flicked my neck.

"Jaden for God sake......"

He ran his hand to my jaw.

"Give me a kiss."

I smiled before leaning down and pecking his lips. I went to go back to stand in front of the mirror so I could finish brushing my hair, but Jaden pulled me back, this time I was standing between his legs.

"Give me another one." He said pulling me back down to his level by the material of my shirt.

I smiled putting my hand on the side of his neck as I kissed him again.

"And another" he whispered as our lips broke apart, "Another."

"Jaden." I chuckled, but I kissed him again when he pulled at my shirt.

"Another one." He whispered again, this time a certain demanding tone to his voice. He ran his fingers through my hair as I connected our lips again.

"Satisfied?" I said standing up straight while looking down at him.

"Very."

I rolled my eyes in a playful way before going to finish brushing my hair. Once I had finished, Jaden picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before running into the bedroom and setting me on the bed.

"Jaden" I said laughing.

He jumped in beside me and wrapped his arms tightly around me while placing his head on my stomach. I chuckled at him.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you."