taking down barbie

Kens pov:
Me, skipper, ryan, and raquelle had formed a plan if we needed to take down barbie.

Skipper informed us that barbie was leaving town on "vacation". But only the general public thought that was true. In truth barbie was making a run to other countries to make me and ryan's reputation even worse. If we didn't stop her, me and Ryan would have to hide forever.

We started going over our game plan. Barbie was running away quickly so we had to take action, fast.

"Okay, Barbie is going to fly away alone. Leaving us to get her alone. I don't know it seems too easy."Skipper explained, seeming concerned.

Me and Ryan looked at each other. It did seem too easy.

Skipper then facepalmed herself, as if she just made an idiotic decision.

"She has Chelsea. I forgot to tell you guys." Skipper said, sending shivers done all of our spines.

"She's using her as bait. We have to get her out of there but not lure ourselves into her trap." Raquelle said.

"Raquelles right, but let's just acknowledge the elephant in the room. Raquelle what's on your neck?" Skipper questioned.

Raquelle smirked. "I may or may not have hooked up with her whole friend group, oh and her mom. Gotta get my revenge, ya know." Raquelle said with upmost confidence.

Ryan's mouth dropped, as he then gave her an impressed look.

"Hey don't give Ryan any ideas." I exclaimed.

Ryan then smirked at me. "Are you saying you cheated on me?" He asked jokingly, throwing his hand up to his chest in pretend shock.

"I'm a man of many secrets, Ryan." I said, the words beginning to trail off.

Skipper sighed and rolled her eyes. "Okay you both have had so much sexual tension from the start."

I felt my face begin to heat up at her words. I mean she wasn't wrong. Now that I look back I realize how much I did truly care about him.

I used to tell myself I stuck by him that one night because I had no choice. Ah, I remember that day by heart. All the girls were having a sleepover and me and Ryan were fighting over barbie.

I think back to that night and remember when he jumped into my arms. Why is it that me and Ryan are so terrible, but so amazing at the same time.

Everyone was laughing from skippers comment. It felt good to have these now rare moments of humor. Just hours ago me and Ryan were unsure of our future. And now we were laughing? We don't make any sense but being honest, did we ever?

"Skipper, what are you anyway?" Ryan asked, taking a sip from his soda that sat on the table.

Skipper looked at him for a second, and then me. We both seemed to realize something that no one else did. Ryan never called them by their names. How much have we all changed in these recent couple of events?

Skipper snapped out of her confusion. "I'm bi, if that's what you mean." She said as a blush crept onto her face.

Ryan nodded cooly. It was nice to know that they could somewhat get along now. As much as I detested barbie I still deeply cared for her sisters.

"Okay, so here's the layout." Skipper snapped, knocking us all out of our little laughter sesh.

"We use Ken as the distraction, while I grab Chelsea. Ryan will then get footage of barbie admitting what she did, giving us leverage. At the time Raquelle will break the helicopter. It's not hard, you just gotta break some wires. I mean it is a plastic helicopter." Skipper said, leaving us all processing what she just proclaimed.

We all nodded in agreement and Skipper dismissed us all. Me and Ryan were then the only ones who decided to stick around.

Ryan seated himself onto a chair and looked deep in concentration. I sat down right next to him, looking at him just hoping he'd acknowledge me.

"What if the plan doesn't work." Ryan stated, looking blankly into space.

"What do you mean? Of course it will work." I said, shocked at his doubt.

"I just, I can't lose you Ken. Let's just run away." Ryan suggested.

"Ryan you know we can't do that." I explained.

Ryan shot up from his chair. "Yes we can! Your just afraid! I know we're both afraid but let's stop and be bold for once in our lives. I just know I refuse to lose you Ken." He said, as I slowly got up and approached him.

"Ryan, I can't promise you a lot of things but you won't lose me. I love you more than i've ever loved someone else. And I don't intend to lose you either." I said.

Ryan sighed, keeping his eyes on the ground. "You know I thought I would never be able to love someone, ever. My whole life I was told how cold of a heart I have. My parents told me no one would ever love me, especially because of my "narcissistic attitude" they said." Ryan told me. I then noticed something i've never seen in Ryan before. He was in tears.

I pulled Ryan into a tight embrace, I felt so safe with him. I thought that we would be horrible together but now I realize that was only far from the truth.

I pulled myself out of the tight embrace and looked Ryan dead in the eyes. "Well you know what Ryan, your parents were wrong. Screw what they think, screw everyone. We both love each other and that's what matters."

Ryan was silent for just a moment. For a second I thought I was done for. Had I said too much?

But he broke the silence soon enough. "How did we even get so lucky? We should be broken up by now you know?" He said, chuckling.

I lightly laughed as I could feel us slowly leaning in. Our faces were only inches apart and before I knew it I softly kissed Ryan, our warm and tender lips being caught in entanglement.