Chapter 30

A/N:
Steamy stuff ahead! ;)

Cleo's POV:

Olivia was ridiculous.

By the end of the week, she'd filled an entire notebook page with rules for us to follow while dating.

"It's just a precaution," she'd said. "Without rules, it could get messy."

6. "Trophy Pass" (see guideline 3) is only to be used once every two days when around other students as to not arise suspicion.

9. Meetups in the bathroom can be at any time from the first and last bell of the day. They are not to take place during passing periods due to a high concentration of students on not during 4th period due to it being Olivia's most difficult class.

14. Hickeys must be limited to only below the collarbone.

Number 14 was written in Via's room Thursday.

"I'm just saying, how should I know exactly where you want hickeys if you don't show me?" I said, taking Olivia's notebook from her hands and placing it behind me. "Don't you want to show me, baby?"

Via turned a bright red and let out this breathy laugh. "Knock it off. We actually do have to study today."

I groaned, handing the notebook back to her. "You're no fun," I grinned. "I'm glad you wanna study, though."

Olivia scoffed as she bent down to slide the notebook into her backpack,. "Since when do you like to study?"

"Oh I don't. I would much rather fool around instead," I said. "But, I don't know. You haven't been doing much studying with me. It feels... Out of character."

"What do you mean?" she asked, still digging through her bag for her textbook.

"You love studying."

"Yeah but," Via said, finding the book and standing up again, "It's not like studying is all I do."

"No, I know. It just makes you happy."

Via set the book down and moved toward the bed. "Sure," she replied, climbing onto my lap. "You make me happy too, though." Via kissed me, quickly.

I stumbled over my own thoughts. I wasn't expecting that from her.

"Wow," Via smiled. "You're blushing."

"I- No, It's just hot in here and I think-"

"Don't lie," Olivia scolded, kissing me again. "You're blushing."

I couldn't argue, so I just said, "Screw you," and kissed her again.

"Is that an offer?" 

Wow.

Olivia pushed me back against the bed, kissing me a bit rougher now. Her legs trapped mine, her left thigh in between my legs as we continued kissing. Our lips were hungry against one another. The light weight of her body on top of mine was amazing, her hair occasionally falling into her face. I resorted to pulling the wavy strands back with one hand as the other rested on her waist. Our tongues rolled together and a weak groan escaped Via's mouth once I cupped her ass with one hand. This girl. I rolled us over so that Olivia was on her back, my right thigh in between her legs.

"We really do have to study," she said breathlessly.

"Oh I'm sure," I teased as I pressed a kiss on her jawline. "So tell me to stop."

She hummed as my lips connected to her jawline again. "Tell me to stop, Olivia."

A low moan sounded from her at the sound of her name from my mouth, my lips reaching a bit further down her neck. "Say it."

The girl let out a whine as I pulled my mouth from her. "What?" I teased with a cocky grin, pulling her chin to look at me with one hand. "I thought you wanted to study."

"Don't stop," she rushed out and fumbled with the collar of my shirt, attempting to tug me down. I still held my ground and clicked my tongue at her.

"Ask nicely," I said.

"Please."

"Please what?"

She let out another frustrated whine and allowed her lips to puff up in a pout. Even if she didn't say what I wanted, I knew I would give in for that face. "Please Cleo, I need you to touch me."

I breathed thickly, trying not to choke over the girl's words as I smiled. "Good job. That wasn't so hard."

She tugged me down with a scoff, kissing me roughly again. Olivia fumbled with the back of my shirt, impatiently pulling it over my head, groaning as our lips separated for a moment. The rustling of fabric followed by the soft landing of my top behind us sounded as my lips found their way back to Olivia's neck. She squirmed slightly at my touch, her knee involuntarily pushing into me sharply.

"Fuck," I moaned against her skin as I pushed back against the touch, a second quiet groan following. Olivia's cheeks were already red from arousal but seeing the tips of her ears turn bright pink at the sound of me was adorable. I wanted more than anything to make her feel good.

I returned to her lips, kissing her messily as my fingers fell into the smooth yet jagged notches of her skin . She winced at the slight pain but kissed me harder, telling me it was okay. Via's breath hitched as her lips parted from mine, my hands fumbling with the buttons of her uniform.

"Fuck this is so annoying," I groaned out, earning a chuckle from Olivia.

"Sorry, you're the only one here that keeps their shirt unbuttoned almost halfway."

My fingers worked impatiently on her shirt. "Are you complaining?"

"Obviously not."

I pulled her top over her head after unbuttoning the first few clasps. My eyes flickered down her body, seeping into every curve and blazing down a trail of what was mine. I connected my lips to her collarbone. Mine. Down to her chest. Mine. Down her stomach. Mine. My lips were interrupted by her uniform skirt as I rose back to the girl's lips, her chest falling and rising with labored breaths. Our tongues rolled against one another once more as my needy hands pulled at her skin, a few light bruises marking where I dug my fingers for a second then fading instantly. I cupped her face with one hand and began kissing down her neck again. Olivia swirled her tongue against my index finger, lapping it into her mouth as I kissed. Fuck. I reached the soft fabric of her bra while she sucked on my finger, waiting. And just as I began unclasping the clothing, a noise sounded from downstairs.

The opening and closing of her front door and the clacking of heels on hardwood floors.

"Shit," Via said, my finger falling from her lips with a slick pop. I slid off of her body as she grabbed our shirts, throwing mine at me and tugging her own over her head. I followed her actions as her mother's voice called out. "Olivia! Allison! I'm home!"

Via checked her appearance in the mirror, pulling at her red cheeks in an attempt to take the color away. It just made it appear brighter. Her fingers ran through her messy hair, straightening it to the wavy cut it was before. I peered in the mirror as well, fixing little parts of my outfit that came undone.

"I'm sorry," she groaned.

I laughed and kissed her forehead. "Don't be."

Via nodded and sucked in a tight breath. "Time to talk to my mom," she grumbled.