✨1✨

Taehyung was working as usual in his cabin that happens to be his boss's cabin too.

They both work in the same cabin which either of them don't mind.

All that Taehyung minds is to complete the given work. He's really hardworking.

"Mr. Kim", He turned around coz his boss just called him.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon?", He asked.

"It's time to go home. You can continue the work tomorrow. It's already late", Jungkook spoke.

He was absolutely worried coz Taehyung is working too much and stressing himself too. He doesn't wants to stress Taehyung too much.

"It's ok, sir. I can still work more", Taehyung replied, smiling.

Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"It's an order, Mr. Kim", He trailed off.

"Bu-", Taehyung was cut off by his boss's glare.

"Ok sir", Taehyung sighed as he looked at his boss and swore that he saw a faint smile on his face.

Why would he smile?

I guess I'm overworking so much that I'm seeing things

"Let's go, Taehyung", Jungkook told him as he started walking while Taehyung following him.

He's noticing it from the past three years that his boss smiles even if it is only for a split of second but for absolutely no reason. He's confused that what makes the Cold CEO smile? But shrugs it off either thinking that he's hallucinating or maybe some other reason that Taehyung doesn't knows.

He's curious about what's the reason behind it, but never asked him. He thinks he's a no one to ask about it and it actually makes him happy to see the young CEO smile.

"What are you thinking, Taehyung?", Jungkook asked bringing Taehyung out of his train of thoughts.

I didn't know he was looking here

"Umm N-nothing to be exact", Taehyung stuttered.

"Hmm, it seems like you are thinking about your lover that you don't want to tell me", Jungkook asked blankly but his lips almost formed a pout.

"Sir, as I'm saying this from the past three years that I still don't have a lover, not yet...", Taehyung groaned as he pouted.

He saw his boss smile again.

"Oh that's great! You know as I said earlier too that relationship is absolutely a hindrance to work, until and unless you date someone that you work with...", Jungkook replied as he looked straight at Taehyung, trying to indicate something that Taehyung didn't get.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"... So you c-can focus on your work t-too while having that certain someone t-that loves you by your side", Jungkook immediately added while stuttering.

Taehyung made a thinking face as he 'ohed' in response.

"The only person whom I work with mostly are you , sir", Taehyung chuckled.

A pink dust immediately spread on Jungkook's cheeks.

"I know", he mumbled.

"Should I date you?", Taehyung asked teasingly.

Jungkook got really nervous as his face turned tomato red, "I-"

"Don't worry, sir. I was just teasing you", Taehyung smiled.