✨ EPILOGUE ✨

Dis is the last chp folks 😌

_________

6 years later

"Come in", Jungkook said when he heard a knock on his office door.

"Good afternoon, sir", his assistant said with a boxy smile that Jungkook adored to the core.

"May I know why are you late, Mr. Kim?", Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's just my daughter was missing her mom too much and I had to take care of her", Taehyung replied with a slight pout.

Yes after having a son, few years later Jungkook got pregnant again and gave birth to an adorable baby girl. Their daughter, Kim Junghee is 1 and a half year old while their son, Kim Junghyun is 5 year old now.

Taehyung is still Jungkook's assistant and their feelings for each other never faded. They did have arguments like other couples but their love for each other just became more stronger.

And about Jungkook's father, he felt seriously guilty and apologized to Jungkook for his misbehavior and snatching his happiness away. He was genuine so Jungkook forgave him. Both Jungkook's and Taehyung's parents love their grandchildren too much. And Mr. Jeon Chanho was indeed to grateful to have a son in law like Taehyung. He felt blessed.

"Is she fine, now?", Jungkook asked in concern. He really had an important meeting so he had to leave early today and therefore he wasn't able to say a proper good bye to his children.

"Don't worry, sir. She's fine now", Taehyung said with a smile playing on his lips.

"Oh that's great!", Jungkook let out a sigh of relief.

"I know, sir", Taehyung replied.

"How many times to tell you not to call me 'sir' when it's just the two of us!?", Jungkook spoke as he groaned in frustration.

"But sir what if–"

"Cut the formalities, love. My ass is still paining because you went hard on me yesterday. I swear to God you don't show mercy on me in bed!", Jungkook unconsciously pouted. He was sore from yesterday's another wild night.

Taehyung blushed as he smiled shyly. "I'll be careful next time, my love", Taehyung spoke in shyness.

But both Taehyung and Jungkook knew that this is a big fat lie. Taehyung would be the sweetest being to everyone especially Jungkook but he's a monster in bed.

Bottom line is He Can't Resist His Wife.

Although Jungkook whines about it but he secretly loves it when Taehyung doesn't shows mercy on him.

In simple words he finds it hot.

"You're evil", Jungkook muttered.

"I'm not"

"You are!"

"Ok. But you like it anyways", Taehyung smirked.

"Save me from him God!"

And they both laughed.

💕

"Junghyun baby, be quiet if you don't want to get caught by your eomma", Taehyung gestured his son who's in his arms.

Right now they're on their way to sneakily eat the ice-cream which Jungkook has warned them to not to eat in the night.

But the father and the son can't wait to eat the ice-cream, later. They both are impatient.