✨33✨

I'll b posting smut soon on Inkitt 😉

__________

And Taehyung remembered it and therefore he got a ring with this engraving making Jungkook cry even more.... In happiness.

"I love y–you so much, Taehyungie... I'm falling even harder for y–you", Jungkook cried on the crook of Taehyung's neck as he hugged him.

Taehyung smiled and stroked the younger boy's fluffy hair.

"Stop crying now, my petal", he said softly.

Jungkook nodded his head, face still buried in the elder's neck.

💕

Jungkook's mother was beyond happy when she came to know that her dear son finally found his happiness. After so long she saw her son smiling genuinely. She was very mad at her husband for hurting her son again. Therefore she didn't tell that what Jungkook is about to do.

She literally started crying when she came to know that Jungkook was pregnant. She didn't care that whether the guy he's about to get married is rich or not. She just wanted the guy to genuinely love Jungkook and not his wealth.

She met Taehyung and she really found him sweet and genuine and nowhere near fake. She observed the way Taehyung cared for Jungkook as well as the unborn baby. She realized that Taehyung indeed is the best for Jungkook.

The preparation for the wedding was going on. Both Taehyung and Jungkook wanted it to be simple and they wanted to get married as fast as possible. Mr. Jeon Chanho never contacted Jungkook after the incident so Jungkook and Taehyung were at relieve.

Only Jin, Jungkook's mother and Taehyung's parents would be attending the wedding that would be taking place tomorrow.

Right now Taehyung was searching about how to show affection even more properly on Google.

Some website said that cook food for them, kiss them, hug them, etc.

It was the morning and Jungkook was sleeping.

He decided to get up early and make delicious pancakes for his fiancé. He slowly removed Jungkook's arms from his body and replaced himself with a pillow. 

He watched a YouTube video to make the pancakes even better. He wasn't very good in cooking but we can say that he's atleast good at it.

He made it after sometime.

He took the plate of pancakes in their bedroom where Jungkook was sleeping.

He placed the plate on the nightstand and slowly started waking the sleeping bunny up.

"Baby... Wake up", He called out.

Jungkook just whined and went back to sleep.

"See I made you your favourite pancakes", Taehyung spoke again.

Jungkook's nose smelled the delicious smell of pancakes and he started feeling hungry out of the blue.

He immediately got up and smiled ear to ear when he saw Taehyung smiling at him.

"Good morning, sugar", Taehyung greeted.

"Good morning my soon to be hubby", Jungkook replied while giggling.

The giggle and Jungkook's words made Taehyung's heart flutter.

"I made this for you", Taehyung said shyly while showing the pancakes making Jungkook smile even wider. His love did this for him made him feel even more happier.