54| Victim ✓

Rehan Malhotra

It's been two days since we started living in Chacha's house with Ryan. We are living in our bubble, happily. The things that happened in the past months, everyone is trying to get over that.

Every time I look at Aadhya and Ryan I feel guilty for putting them through the worse. That woman did everything to get me married to her daughter. In a way, I'm responsible for what happened to Tara, Aadhya and my babies. I should have shouted, screamed or said anything to that woman, that I'm not interested in her daughter.

I was silent. Everyone was. The words were unspoken and she thought, there is a chance to put me and her daughter together, till anyone spoke.

She's now where she belongs, but to get there she had to break many hearts and take lives.

"Rehan!"

I turn the stove off before I run to the room we are staying in. Aadhya sat by the bed with Ryan in her arms, sucking her breast.

"He's drinking!" Aadhya cries as she looks at me.

Aadhya was pumping milk since her delivery. Ryan never drinks from her but Mom told her to continue trying and today Ryan decided to make his mother happy.

"Let me take a picture," I say moving to take the camera from the wardrobe.

"I love you," Aadhya mumbles to Ryan kissing his hair. I silently take their picture, admiring them. I can't help but kiss them.

"Does it pains?"

"At first. When he latched on but not now."

"You can't cry." I brush her tears.

"I can't stop." She giggles making me press a kiss on her lips again.

Ryan looks at us with his big eyes. He has his hand on her breast and mouth sucking but his eyes are on us.

"You don't like that?" I ask him kissing Aadhya again. "I came before you."

"Stop." Aadhya laughs pushing me. I smile kissing Ryan on his tummy.

"We are touching every milestone," Aadhya says after some time as I sit beside her.

"We are," I reply before grabbing the MacBook from the nightstand. "We have to decide. Soon."

We have been looking at different plans for our house. I want it to happen soon but we haven't found anything yet. My friend Dev has been sending me some plans for the house but nothing is to our liking.

"I want space! And none of your plans has space!" She said.

"Well, what do you want?"

"I want a house with space, also the outside too should have space."

"What are you going to do with that much space?"

"I want the backside to have a barbecue place and the front should have a garden with a big lawn."

"That plan seems okay."

"What do you want?"

"I want a pool. Inside. Only for us."

"Yes. Yes." Aadhya nods smiling. She gently switched Ryan to the other breast and he continues drinking. I made her sit against the headboard with a pillow between, as I thought her back might ache.

"Thank you." Aadhya let out. "How many rooms should we have?"

"I don't know. Five?"

"Five!"

I frowned. "What's wrong with five?"

"Isn't it too much?"

"No. One for us. One for guests. One for Ryan. And two for the future people."