Leaving

Rin pov

       I had enough of living here and training here, they are so harsh on me. That's it I'm leaving. I get a sheet of paper and a pen

I'm leaving this place to train if you guys can find me I'll come back to True Cross. There is no time limit by the way. Goodbye

-Rin Okumura

'Perfect!' I thought and got up to pack some clothes, water, food, and some money and left the room I shared with Yukio. I then exit the abandoned building and headed off to the woods leaving the school campus.

Bon pov (After Rin left)
'Rin wasn't at school today...' I thought. 'I should see what he's doing' I get up from my bed and headed out towards to abandoned building and enter it. I go up the stairs to and into his room seeing A note on the side that has most of the stuff gone. I read it and bursts into tears. I liked Rin.. no I love Rin and me reading that he left broke my heart. It felt leukemia I've been stabbed multiple times. I then text Yukio to tell him to come over.

(Me: Yukio could you come over to your and Rins dorm there's something important.)

(My future bf brother: Uh sure?)

Yukio pov: I go to Me and Rin's dorm to meet Bon and then he passes me a paper. I read it and a tear ran down my face
"WHERE CAN HE BE THE WORLD IS SO BIG?!?!?" I yell still in shock. "We should try to find him every day even on missions" Bon said. I nodded in agreement and Bon left.

-A/N HEY GUYSSSSS THIS IS CHAPTER ONEEEE AMD I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A STORY!

Word count: 303 words✋😩