Shopping✨

Third Pov
          "EuGhGgh" Rin said as he wakes up. He blinks and looks around his area thinking he should make it more homey like. So he took a granola bar from his bag and ate it. He then goes outside the cave to get some wood.
-TIMESKIP TO WHEN RIN GETS A LOT OF WOOD-
Rin then starts making a wardrobe to put some clothes if the ones he wore got stinky and made a pantry.
-don't ask where the skills came from-
Rin then decided to go eat lunch but wanted something different so he went to a nearby town he saw getting to the cave is was far but not far far. He changed because he knew he would get looks for how he smelled. He also got his money and sword then he left.
A few minutes of walking he saw a big demon. So ofcourse he fought it and he won. Rin then continue the walk to the town. When he got there he saw a shop that had seeds so he went there and bought strawberry seeds, Blueberry seeds, Watermelon seeds, Tomato seeds, Onion seeds, Carrot seeds, Potato seeds, etc. After he took the seeds he took a watering can and a shovel. He payed for the items and left to get some food. He went to fast food place and got some McDonald's.
-TIMESKIP TO WHEN HE GETS BACK HOME-
Rin then put his McDonald's in the pantry to go plant the seeds. He dug 195holes -I just put a random number- and planted all the seeds. When he was done he got his McDonald's and ate then went to bed.
-ze next day-
      Yukio pov
'It's been 3 days since Rin left, it's been really quite now at cram. No more giggles, talking, and fighting. Just silence. Me and Bon looked for Rin a couple of times looking into city, towns, neighborhoods, we never went to the woods because there are some strong demons. That makes me worry about Rin what if he was in the woods, what if he DIED?'
Bon pov
       'Stupid Rin why did he have to leave. I  miss him so much' "uGHhHh" I shouted out loud that Shima looked at me. "Hey you ok Bon?" Shima asked "Yeah now mind your business" I said back in a annoyed tone. "Woah dude I know that you miss Rin, I do to. Wait do you- do you like Rin?" Shima asked. "No why would I like that asshole" I snapped back my face heating up. "Uh huh sureeeee" Shima said sarcastically and left the room. I sigh.

-A/N- WARNING ⚠️
THERE IS GOING TO BE A BIG TIMESKIP SO BE ALERTED!
Word count: 454 words