Rin's training

Thinking 'hi'
Talking "Hi"
Texting (Hello)
Writing hello
Me talking -Ayo dat sus-
Rin pov:
'My first day of training' I then look around the forest to find shelter and found a cave. I enter the cave and get settled. I place a sleeping bag down -don't ask where the sleeping bag came from- I then go back outside to get wood I use my sword to cut down a tree and got it's wood to make a campfire. As I get the campfire on I see the sun setting and get into my sleeping bag to sleep.
-TIMESKIP TO DAYTIME-
I yawn and get up from my sleeping bag to go train I decided to get used to slashing my sword so I went out of the cave to see the fire put out and to hear birds chirping, water from a nearby river splashing and other animals. I then forget to eat breakfast so I went back inside the cave and get a sandwich from my bag.
-After he finishes the sandwich 🥪-
I then exit the cave AGAIN and start slashing my sword around in a repetitive way until my arms and hands got sore of slashing. I then get 3 twigs and stab them into the ground. I focus my power on all three of them and only two of them lit up. I sighed and tried again for about 21 times until my 22th try was when I wasn't being mad at them I was calm and focused on light all 3, and I did it. "I DID ALL I HAD TO DO WAS CALM DOWN AND FOCUS FOR FUCKS SAKE-" I yelled making some birds fly away. 'Oops hopefully no human heard that' I then called it a day realizing I didn't eat lunch so I got another sandwich I had in my bag and ate 2 of them and then went to sleep.

Yukios pov (Before Rin started training)
I wake up and look over to the opposite side of me not seeing Rin there. I sigh. I get out of bed to brush my teeth and eat.
-TIMESKIP TO WHEN CRAM STARTS-
"Hello class Rin will not be here for who knows. He has ran away and said that if we found him he would come back."I say infront of my students and friends. I hear gasps and talking. I then continue the lesson.

-A/N YESSS CHAPTER 2 DONEE HOPE YOU ENJOYED!-

Word count: 413