8: Emergency

Jin parked his car in front of Mr. Choi's café. He looked at his son who was looking outside the window.

"Let's go Tae. We are here. You like ice-cream, right?. Let's go in there. I heard they sell best ice-cream in the area." Jin said, getting out of the car. He looked at the passenger side of the car, Taehyung was still inside the car. He sigh. He went to the other side of the car and opened the door.

"Tae. What happened? You don't want to eat ice-cream with appa?" Jin said. But he didn't get any response from Taehyung.

"Tae?" Jin said. He unbuckled Taehyung's seatbelt. The moment he done that suddenly Taehyung's body move forward dangerously. Jin was shocked. But having a good reflex, he catch Taehyung before he hit his head on front of the car. Jin panicked, he leaned Taehyung in his seat securely. He anxiously cupped Taehyung's small face in his big hands. He looked at Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung was not passed out but He was like in daze. Eyes focusing nowhere, like he can't detect his surroundings. Taehyung was sweating and shaking badly.

"Taehyung? Baby, tell appa what's happening? T-tae." Jin's voice cracked seeing the state of his son. He has faced emergency situations before with Jimin but Jimin was not this unresponsive. Jimin would faint and wake up like nothing had happened. But whatever happening with Taehyung was different.

"T-ae pl-lease"

He panicked. He don't know what to do? He was still not receiving any response from tae, Jin called the only person came into his mind. He grab the phone from his pocket and dial the number.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Jungkook was having an important meeting with his employees. Suddenly his secretary came hurried to him.

"Sir, Mr. Jin on the phone." Jungkook glared at his secretary.

"Tell him I will call later." That's what the thing with Jungkook. He gave too much importance to his work. Even his husband has go through his secretary when he was at work. His secretary went out bowing to Jungkook and saying small sorry to them.

"Sorry Mr. Jin, but Mr. Jeon said he will call you later. He is in important meeti-" She said to Jin. On the other side of phone Jin was dying and panicking due to condition of his son, who was still not responding him.

"I DON'T CARE. GO GIVE HIM THAT DAMN PHONE'' Jin yelled from other side of phone startling the poor secretary. She was only doing her work. It was first time when Jin yelled at her like that. She hurried inside, damn nervous that now she will get scolded by Jungkook also.

"Sorry Mr. Jeon, but it he want to talk to you urgently.''

Jungkook take the phone from his secretary annoyingly. He excused himself from the meeting and went to the balcony that was on other side of their meeting room.

JK: "Hello."

Jungkook said in calm voice. He was annoyed but he can't show that to Jin. Jin don't like that.

Jin: "Jung (sob) Jungkook."

JK: are you crying? What happened? Is Jimin okay? (Jungkook asked anxiously)

Jin: It's T-tae. (Sob). He i-is not responding to me. (Sob) He is s-shaking a-and sweating. (Sob) I don't k-know what to d-do (sob), Jungkook.

Jungkook was confused. What the hell Jin was doing with Taehyung at this hour. Taehyung should be in school. He got worried. He had never seen Jin this panicked. Jin won't call him unless it's serious. He didn't know what happen but it's clear from Jin's words that Taehyung needs medical help.

JK: Jin take a deep breath. Tell me where you are?

Jungkook said as he write down on the paper to cancel everything for today and handed it to his secretary as he ran towards the lift.

Jin: at M-Mr. Choi's C-café near school. (Sob)

JK: Okay. Wait there. I am coming and calling the ambulance also. Okay.

Jin: O-okay. B-but please hurry. (Sob) I am scared kook. What if it's something serious? Oh my god. I did this to him kook. I can't be the good father to him kook? I am responsib-

JK: STOP. IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT. AND TAE IS OKAY. W-wait there. I am coming.

(Jungkook's voice cracked a little at the end. Jin was right, they did this to their son. But this was no time to feel guilty. Jungkook rushed out calling paramedic on the way.)