O ɴ ᴇ

This whole story begins right before the graduation in Eclipse. I honestly don't think I'll include Edward in the harem but I'm still deciding.
———————————————————————————————

"WHAT? I'm finally able to feel at home, and now y/n is on her way to live with us!?" Bella was furious when Charlie told her that y/n will be living with them as she gets back from Italy.

"I understand I sprung this on you at the last minute but I think it'll be good for her to be with us. Beside, she wanted to be here for your graduation." Charlie was trying to diffuse Bella's angry. He didn't understand why Bella hated y/n, when she did nothing to Bella.

"You know what? I'm heading to Edward's house and I'm spending the night." Bella stormed out leaving Charlie stressed.

A couple of hours go by and there is a knock at the door. Charlie was hoping it was Bella. "Bella, I'm glad you're back." Opening the door to revealing a (height), (h/c) haired woman.

"I guess you're not glad to see I'm back then?" Y/n joking said.

"I thought you don't get in until tomorrow?" Charlie hug the woman and help with her suitcases.

"I was supposed to but I rescheduled my flight so I can surprise you guys? Where's Isabella?" Y/n saw the look Charlie had and knew Bella had another temper tantrum.

Of course she had to make it hard on dad. "Why don't I start dinner for you? I'll call her after to see where she is." Charlie nod and started carrying y/n suitcases to her room.

After supper and a couple of hours of talking, Charlie finally called it a night and headed to bed. When she and Charlie were talking, she found out that Bella flew to Italy for her boyfriend, Edward. Y/n was fuming due to Charlie blame himself on Bella's behavior. Y/n headed to her room after 10 failed calls and 25 unread messages towards Bella.

 Y/n headed to her room after 10 failed calls and 25 unread messages towards Bella

Even though her room was smaller than Bella's, she still loves it. Y/n decided to unpack due to the time difference. She also called her friends in Italy to tell them she arrived safely. She wanted to call and check up on Renee but Renee didn't like y/n after the divorce was final.

Y/n eyelids were slowly getting heavy, which she took as a sign for her to go to bed.

Next day

Y/n woke up around one in the afternoon. When she went downstairs, she saw that Charlie left her a note. The note state: Morning Y/n, I won't be home till tomorrow morning. Bella is already at school and your car is still in the garage. If you'd like, Billy Black would love to see you again. Love you and be safe when driving, there's been a lot of animal attacks.

After y/n change, she bought some groceries for her dinner tonight. She thought of cooking for the Black family since she hasn't seen them in a while. She also plans on telling Bella to head there after school.