𝑆 𝑖 𝑥

Your POV
"Mamas, I need you to wake up now." Is she talking to me? Her voice sounds familiar but from where?

As my eyes slowly started to open, I felt a kiss being pressed against my head. As I opened my eyes, I see leaves flowing outside from the open window. I walked over and started outside. That was so weird.

"Y/n? You shouldn't be moving after coming out of a coma." Jasper rushed over to me and led me back to my bed.

"How long was I out? Did I miss the battle?" Jasper just looked at me and laugh quietly.

"You were out for about two days, and no you didn't miss the battle. It takes place tomorrow but we all agreed that you should head up to the mountain." as I was processing what he was saying, I realized his last sentence.

"WHAT? Why?" He held my hand and without meeting my eyes.

"We can't afford to lose you, y/n. Please understand that we don't think you're weak or anything, we just want you to be safe." I just sighed knowing they'd go to drastic measures to make sure I stay put, like drugging me or knocking me out.

"Fine. Can I get some food?" As Jasper went to get me food, I jumped out of the window towards my house. Once I was there, I felt this unnatural presence coming from inside the house. Once I was inside, the presence was coming from my room.

"Hello? Dad? Isabella?" There was no answer. When I walked into my room, it was a disaster. There were drawers everywhere, my painting materials on the floor, and my fairy lights in the trash.

"I've been waiting for you." When I turned around to look for the voice but there was no one there. Then suddenly, papers started flying in the room, cutting me occasionally. When the papers stopped flying around, there was a message on them. "You should ask Charlie who or what you are Mystic."

What the hell does that mean? Just before I could take a picture, the papers burned and vanished. I guess I just have to ask Charlie.

The Cullens (Third person POV)

"Y/n, I came to check if you're-" Carlisle saw that the bed was empty and the window was wide open. Well, I can go tell Jasper he doesn't have to make food or destroy the kitchen.

"What do you mean she's not up there? I just came down here, not even 5 seconds ago." As Jasper frowned at his make-shift sandwich.

"She probably just needs some time to herself, since she is used to helping herself." Jasper nod and went to go hunting and Carlisle was called back to work.

Swan House (y/n POV)

As I was making dinner for Charlie and me, Charlie walks in with a distressed face.

"Hey, y/n. I got a call that you were spending the weekend on the Reserve." Charlie grabbed two plates and set the table.

"I was going to but I haven't been home ever since I got back." As we did a small prayer and had a small conversation. I was dying to ask Charlie but before I could the doorbell ran.

"You go get that sweetheart. I'll clean up." As I opened the door, I see one of the pack boys standing there.

"Is someone dying, Jared?" He just stood there with this goofy look.

"Not yet but Jacob and them are about to head up to the mountain tonight, but I'll be taking you up." As he placed his hand out for me to take. Damnit. I didn't even get to ask Charlie my question.

"Ummm, Charlie. Emily is having a girl problem so I'm going to head over." Charlie told me to be safe and to tell Emily he hope she feels better.

"So, how are we getting there?"

"You're going to ride me." I look at him weirdly 'til I understood what he said, I was burning up due to the miscommunication. He just smirks and whispered in my ear, "I mean I wouldn't mind if you did that too."

I shoved him and told him to go change, which he reluctantly did. Once he was in his form, I hopped on and grabbed a handful of fur to steady myself.

It took a good 45 minutes to get to the mountain. I waited while Jared went to go change, I heard footsteps but they weren't Jared's.

"Jared?" no response.

"Hahaha, very funny." Still no response.

I went to the tree where Jared went to change and he wasn't there.

"Omgosh. Jared? where are you?" I started to walk around then notice I was lost. My anxiety started to show itself and I sat down so my nerves would relax a bit. I pulled my legs to my chest and took deep breaths.

"Please, don't leave me too," I said without knowledge as my vision goes blurry. I heard footsteps again, but when I looked up. It seems to be a (h/c) head with a lavender outfit.

"Sleep now, my child. You won't be alone anymore." I tried to fight the urge of closing my eyes but I gave in while to strange lady hummed (f/lullby). That's was the last thing I remembered.

Jared's POV

I saw this beautiful (f/flower) growing in the snow on our way up here. It wasn't far from where me and y/n stopped at.

I snuck away from y/n so I can surprise her with the flower. When I came back from picking the flower, y/n wasn't there.

"Y/n?" No answer.

I started sniffing the air but it was as if y/n's scent was mixed with the natural smell. I had to find her before she froze to death, so I followed the footprints, she left behind. As I approached the remaining footprints, a see y/n covered in a lavender wool sweater. She looked peaceful but also distressed.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Oh my god, you're freezing." I carried her to the campsite, where Edward came to greet us.

"What did you do to her?" He just snatched y/n out of my hands, which causes me that growl at him.

"Shut up leech, I didn't do anything to her. She fell asleep in the snow, while I uhhh."

"So you left her by herself, knowing that her body is still adjusting to her ability." I knew he was right about that, but that wasn't my intention, I just wanted to see her smile the way she did when was were kids.

He just walked y/n into her own tent and came back out. "She's going to need some warmth, and you're the only option for right now." Patting me on the shoulder and walking into the other tent, which I presume is Bella's.

I walked into y/n's tent and see her shivering, as her teeth hit each other. I scooted over to y/n as she wraps her arm around me. She's really cold.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. "I'm sorry, y/n for leaving you by yourself. I won't ever do that again." With a kiss on her forehead, Jared fell asleep with y/n in his arms.