Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Forty-Seven🦊 Insatiable 🦊

Chapter Forty-Seven
🦊 Insatiable 🦊

Wren groaned as she turned the corner. She could hear all the voices and screams of the people who died in the tunnels of oak creek. She even kept seeing flickers of the trapped spirits in the corner of her eye every other minute. It felt like she could lose her mind in this place, she can't even begin to imagine what Lydia must feel. 

A dark chuckle behind her made Wren spin around to see Void standing there looking at her with a smirk but also a bit of amazement. "Are you hearing all the suffering?" He asked before shaking his head, "Let me ask a better question. Are you seeing the spirits?" He asked making her eyes widen slightly and he chuckled.

"It's called true sight, if you were wondering. You can see what supernatural creature someone in when you look at them and you can see flickers if spirits in heavily haunted areas." He said and shook his head slightly, "I wouldn't wonder looking up what creature has that ability. There's multiple and yours is rare." He said and she furrowed her brows.

"How do you know that?" She asked while walking backwards as he slowly walked towards her. "I know everything, little dove. I know that you get your abilities from your mother's side. Your sister got her's from her father's side." He said.

"Where is she?" Wren asked in a demanding tone and he just cocked his head a little, still wearing his signature sinister smirk. "Oh, she somewhere, hearing the same thing you're hearing. Except, she's hearing so much more. She's losing her mind here, quicker than you are." He taunted. 

Her back ended up hitting a wall and he waisted no time surging forward, pressing his hands against the wall on either side of her head. "Your friends are probably freaking out right now. Worried about you and Lydia." Void said as he ran his finger down Wren's cheek making her move her head away. 

"You know Little Dove, you're so much more powerful than you think you are. You saw something when you went into Stiles' head. What was it?" He asked and she shrugged slightly, "I don't know. I never remember the things I see." She said and he chuckled and risked at her. "Your kind and your bad memory." He said as he move a strand of hair out of her face, "I wonder how me looking like the guy you had a crush on feels." He said.

"Kinda feels like this." She said making him furrow his brows slightly before she punched him in the jaw making him stumble back into the opposite wall, holding his jaw with an amused smirk. She didn't hesitate before running off, turning a few random corners as she head his chuckle far behind her. 

All if the sudden she ran into someone making that someone let out a small scream. "Lydia!" Wren sighed in relief, "Wren? Thank god!" Lydia said before instantly wrapping her arms around her sister. "Do you hear them too?" Lydia said in a slight whisper as they comfortingly held each other, "Yeah. Yeah, I hear them. And I- I can see them."