Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

Chapter Seventy-Two🌒 Damnatio Memoriae 🌘

Chapter Seventy-Two
🌒 Damnatio Memoriae 🌘

"This is from the relay station's security camera." Parrish said before handing Scott his phone. His eyes widened as be watch a beast like creature bust out of the building and run after Hayden and Liam in the woods.

"That looked big." Scott said and Parrish nodded, "And too fast for anyone to get a good look at it." He said before noticing the look on Scott's face. "You know what it is don't you?" He asked, "The last Chimera." He says as he looks back at the building.

Parrish lead Scott inside the relay station, and they walk down the steps until they get to the ground floor where they find the space completely wrecked. Power cables have been ripped apart and are showering sparks onto the floor, and equipment and cabinets of all kinds have been smashed or knocked over.

Scott glanced around for a moment before noticing the puddle of blood and water on the floor near the wall where the technician was killed the previous night and crouched next to it before turning back to Parrish. "You still got a black light?" He asked and Parrish nodded and took out the small UV light from his utility belt before handing it over to him.

Scott turned it on and shined it over the bloody puddle, revealing dark shadows of modified mercury before nodded slightly and glancing back at them. "Mercury means Chimera." He said and Parrish furrowed his brows, "But what was it doing here? Why come here and kill some random communications tech?" Parrish asked and Scott sighed as he stood up.

"It might just like killing for the fun if it. Maybe it's just what it does." He said and Parrish's eyes widen slightly, "...That's terrifying." He mumbled. "Parrish, how many bodies do you actually see when you dream about the Nemeton?" Scott asked and Parrish sighed.

"Everyone."

🌘

"Is that my laptop?" Stilinski asks, looking over at Stiles who was typing on a laptop "Yup." Stiles said making Stilinski raise his eyebrows. "Do you have my passwords?" He said and Stiles nodded, "I have all your passwords. You know they just brought in another body from last night?" Stiles asked as Stilinski carefully rolled over.