Ch. 103 - RITUALS AT THE NEMETON

Wren's outfit:

┌── .·:·.✧🕯📜⏳ ✧.·:·. ──┐

- CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-THREE -🏹 Rituals At The Nemeton 🏹

🏹 Rituals At The Nemeton 🏹

"It's me. Um, hey, we're still looking." Scott said as he tried to call Argent while they still walked around the woods, "Just getting a little worried about meeting up on time. So just give me a call, or text, anything." Scott said as Malia stopped before walking back the way they came.

She stopped again and started walking back in the original direction before stopping again. "Okay." She said, dropping down to her knees and focusing on her senses. "Ah." Malia said as she stood up, "It's the way." She said, walking in the direction they came from again before turning back around again.

"It's this way." She whispered before stopping again and growling slightly as she glanced around. Wren glanced at Scott to see him slowly turning his head slightly. "What is it?" Wren asked, as Scott glanced around.

"Someone's following us. They've been following us pretty much the whole time." Scott said as he started walking away from the group slowly, "Who?" Lydia asked as she stepped behind Malia. Scott backed up towards a tree as he glanced around slightly. "Hey, come here!" Scott said, suddenly grabbing a boy, pulling him out from behind the tree.

"Wait, wait! I wasn't doing anything! Sorry!" He said before Scott let go of him, "It is you." Scott said as he looked at the boy, while Lydia looked at Malia confused. "Eli, Derek's son." Malia said and Lydia nodded slightly, "Wow, you've gotten really big." Scott said.

"Yeah, it's probably because I was only three the last time you saw me." Eli said and realization crossed over Wren's features, "So you're the new character I wrote about." She said, making him look at her wide eyed. "You're writing a new book? And I have a character in it?" He asked, making her raise her eyebrows, "You know my books?" She asked and he smiled and nodded slightly.

"Yeah, I've read all of them." He said and she chuckled before furrowing her brows, "What are you doing out here?" She asked and Eli pointed at her. "I was kind of wondering what you guys were doing out here." He said, "Hiking. Can't you tell? It's a really nice night for hiking." Malia said and Eli nodded.