the cherubs and mike

As loona woke up at 9:15 am she noticed Mike was not with her she started to freak out. She got out of bed and put on her robe and left her room.

But Mike was just making breakfast for everyone.

Morning mom how did you sleep. Asked Mike.

I slept well sweetheart thanks. Said loona kissing his head.

Mike served her breakfast which was red velvet waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. Blitz moxie and millie was enjoying the meal, loona then took a bite out of the waffles and smiled with her eyes opened.

Wow honey this is delicious when did you learn to cook. Said loona.

Uncle moxx showed me how. Said Mike.

Yeah he's a fast learner, he could even beat Gordon ramsay. Said moxie.

Your right about that. Said blitz.

Millie than put on the TV showing a trailer for transformers rise of the beasts. She saw Mike smiling at that.

Do you like transformers asked millie.

Yes I do my favorite transformer is optimus prime. Said Mike.

Loona then checked her phone showing that they had a client that wants someone dead.

Alright let's do this gang Said blitz.

Hey grandpa is it okay if I come see earth. Asked Mike.

Blitz was hesitant but agreed Mike could come. Loona decided to come as well, to keep an eye on Mike so he didn't get hurt.

(Later)

The crew than exited the portal and arrived on earth to do their job. Loona then changed into her human form then turned to Mike.

Okay son can you change into a human look. Asked loona.

Mike than glowed light blue and changed into a human child that was white with black hair, blue eyes, had a red shirt with blue Jean's and black shoes.

Loona was impressed first he could shape shift now he already knows how to look human.

Wow kid you're full of surprises said loona.

Then the imps went to do their job while Mike and loona looked around the city. Mike was amazed by all his surroundings. Blue skies fresh air and friendly people.

As Mike and loona were walking they accidently bumped into some people. But they turned our to be three angels, bit not just any angels they were cletus, Kennie and Collin.

Golly were sorry about that ma'am. Said Collin.

Yeah our mistake. Said Keene.

But when collins eyes met with loonas they both glowed pink hearts. Loona was speechless seeing him, just as he was with her.

Wait she's one of them. Said cletus.

Him and Keene than grabbed their crossbows and aimed at loona but Mike got in the way and so did Collin.

Collin what are you doing. Asked keenie.

We can't kill this boys mother said Collin.

The other cherubs were confused  ur than saw the fear in mikes eyes as they were about to shoot loona.

Mike than changed into a hellhound like loona still looking like his regular self. They saw how much she ment to him and decided to back off.

Thanks sheep boy I owe you said loona.

It's okay no charge needed just take care of him said Collin.
Loona than nodded her head in agreement. As they departed from the area. Loona and Mike went to find the onthers loona couldn't stop thinking about Collin.

Long smiled as she said in her head. He's a cutie I think I'm in love. Said loona.