hanging out with octavia

Mike was watching tv on his bed just relaxing after a week of school while his mom was in the other room talking with octavia.

Hey Mike. Called loona.

Yeah mom? Said mike.

Could you please come here.

Mike got up and walked to the living room and sat next to loona.

Hey honey I'm gonna be out tomorrow so I asked octavia to watch you tomorrow night. Said loona.

Yay I haven't seen aunt via for awhile. Said Mike.

Okay I'll drop you off tomorrow. Said loona.

(The next day)

Loona and mike were both in the i.m.p. van approaching the goetia palace. And octavia was at the door greeting them.

Hey loona how was the drive. Asked octavia

Not bad it was fine. Said loona.

Now where's mike I've been dying to see him.

Hi aunt via. Said mike as he ran up to hug her.

She lifted him up and kissed him on the head and had her buttlerstake his bags inside.

Bye honey please listen to octavia and I love you. Said loona.

Bye mom love you more. Said Mike.

Loona waved Bye as Mike and Octavia got inside.

As Mike placed his items in his guest room.

Octavia called him for lunch which was  Korean tacos made by the chef. As they sit down they're food was brought to them.

(1 hour later)

When they were finished they watched some TV in her room with Mike laying down with octavia with her stomach looking like she's pregnant because she ate alot and mike is struggling to get comfy

Hey Mike are you okay. Asked octavia.

I'm just trying to get comfy. Said Mike.

I know we're you can get comfy.

Octavia then pulls him closer to her and with her plump tummy he started blushing.

Comfy now. asked octavia .

Sorta. Said Mike.

Hey you want to go over to my personal spa. Asked octavia.

Sure. Said Mike.

(Later)

As they finished up their spa session.

Mike yawned and octavia picked him up and carried him to bed so he can get some sleep.

But octavia took him to her bed instead of his guest room and she slept with him so he can sleep better.

Later when their both sleeping both stella and stolas saw their daughter and her godson sleeping together. And they thought it was adorable.

Well I guess our baby girl is growing up.  Said stolas.

Yes and I believe that Mike brought out her material instincts. Said stella.

Then they closed her door so she can sleep peacefully.