33. Confessions (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains scenes that might look forced (they are not!) and slight breath play

–––––––--

Even if the world around me was spinning due to me being drunk, I tried to get free from his grip. What the hell was he thinking? That I would stay nicely still? I wanted to know what had happened and he didn't tell me, so why should I do anything he said? I tried to pry away his arm and was on the verge of success when he tore my shirt open, buttons flying. He violently yanked it above my head, so my hands got stuck in the sleeves, effectively creating some kind of straight jacket. He held the shirt and my arms over my head and started to press his knee in between my legs.

"What the hell are you doing?" I snarled, but then I saw his eyes.

They were dark with both wrath and intense desire.

"Shut your mouth now," he growled and continued to bend apart my legs.

I still tried to fight him, but the feeling of his knee, the darkness in his gaze, made me very aware that I wasn't just angry anymore. I was incredibly turned on. I had not the faintest idea why, but I was, and there was no denying it. Apparently I could be angry and horny at the same time. So I stopped squeezing my legs together and instead I wrapped them around his lower back and pressed his body down on me, his hard erection rubbing against my crotch.

"You can't tell me to shut up," I said angrily and stared up at him.

His eyes gleamed and he grabbed my jaw firmly and pushed two fingers into my mouth, as if to make me shut up.

"You have your collar on, that means I'm the one in charge."

Despite my continued rage, the tone in his voice made my body shiver and I sucked his fingers hard and licked them greedily. He seemed to somewhat loose his train of thought at my reaction and pulled his fingers out.

"I thought you were angry?"

"Fuck you, I am angry," I growled.

"You have a strange way of showing it. What makes you so pissed?"

I made a new attempt at getting my hands free and managed to rip the shirt out of his grasp and flung it around his neck instead. I grabbed his neck with all my strength and squeezed my legs tighter around his waist and wrestled him onto his back, me straddling him. My hands were still stuck in the shirt, but now I had the upper hand.

"I'm pissed that you refuse to tell me what really happened," I said and struggled with the shirt until it finally let go of my hands.

But then Ash grabbed my wrists, and I was stuck again.

"Keith didn't take no for an answer and kissed me by force and tried to take my clothes off. Is that really what you wanna know?"

So, it was partly true.

"Yes," I said, my voice strained.

Then he slapped me quickly over the face.

"Wrong," he said sternly. "That's not really why you're upset. What are you angry about?"

What did he want from me? What had happened was exactly what I had been so afraid of all this time, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was, but it was the reason for my anger. Wasn't it?

"It is too. You never talk about yourself, about your life, so I have to make assumptions, don't I?"

With one powerful move he turned me over on my back again and now I was completely immobilized under him. He gripped my collar and held it firmly and his other hand quickly unbuttoned my pants. When his fingers closed around my cock, I couldn't stop the groan from coming out of my mouth and I was humiliated and so damn aroused at the same time.