38. I can do this (NSFW)

**WARNING**

This chapter contains edging

–––––––--

A few hours into the workday Chris came by my cubicle and managed to disrupt that tiny sliver of concentration I had managed to get. I had been on pins and needles ever since I got off the bus and had just been waiting for the phone to buzz with a text from Ash, but so far nothing had happened. Chris cocked an eyebrow as he looked down at me over the cubicle wall.

"Damn, you're... dressing differently today," he said. "What's up with the goth necklace?"

I tried to smile innocently as my brain went haywire. What the hell should I say?

"It's Halloween, isn't it?" I finally managed to blurt out. "You're supposed to be in a costume then, right?"

Chris gave me a look as to see if I had gone completely insane.

"We're a month away from Halloween, Jack."

"Oh? Really? I must've misunderstood. How awkward!"

"Uhm... right," he said and chortled. "Well, see you in an hour for lunch."

I sank back in my chair and pulled at my collar. A strange part of me had wanted to tell Chris the truth, exactly what the necklace was about and that I actually liked wearing it. I wanted the whole damn world to know this new revelation. But at the same time, I knew that even Chris had his limits. I didn't want to scare him away. I looked at the phone again and realized that I started to look forward to Ash's text. That was probably insanity, but I wanted to know what his plans were. My body was tingling all over with anticipation. The phone buzzed.

"Restrooms in the lobby. Now."

I swallowed nervously and stood up. I guessed that he wanted us to meet downstairs because it would be fewer people there now than up in the office. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Ash was already waiting by one of the sinks as I got in and he pointed at the booth furthest away. The nervousness was crawling inside me like fire ants, and it got worse every second. As he turned to me in the booth I tried to breathe as normally as possible.

"I wanna give you a present," Ash purred and started to stroke my crotch.

My cock reacted in an instant, starving after the previous interruption and I moaned quietly. A present? Was he finally done teasing me? With calm fingers he unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down to my knees and placed my hands on his ass and pressed himself against me. I relished in his closeness and grinded against him, I wanted his mouth back on me, his hand around my cock, I wanted him to finish what he started so badly.

"Have you been frustrated, pet?" he whispered in my ear and licked his way down to my collar bone, flashes of pleasure erupting in me.

"Yeah... you're a cruel son of a bitch," I mumbled and slid my hands under his t-shirt, feeling the warm skin on his chest.

"Mm... I know. Turn around."

I obeyed and moaned as I could feel him starting to jack me off in slow motions as he slid his other hand in between my butt cheeks. The pleasure that had been denied me for so long was flowing free inside me now, and I had to force myself to remember where we were, so I didn't make too much noise. I would only last minutes, if he just gave me a few minutes I would be so damn satisfied. After just seconds I sensed that familiar cold wetness between my butt cheeks and tensed up.

"Are you... here?" I breathed somewhat anxiously.

He just chuckled and something hard began to press against my entrance.