X

We had all crashed down on the bunk beds, out of strength and out of words. This was so far the most brutal game. I killed 10 people. I dragged them into their deaths. There wasn't a stain on me, but I could feel their blood cover me. Cover my mind, and my vision. And no matter how much I squeezed my eyes shut, the image of them falling was imprinted in my mind.

The other winning teams eventually came in. I could see 101's team eye us, and I got creeps. He's going to do something tonight I just know it.

We got some food to end the hunger but it wasn't even enough to stop my stomach from growling. A corn and an egg. How delightful. I started chewing on the corn, eating as much of it as possible. Some got in between my teeth, and disturbed my intense eating. At first I tried to remove it with my tongue, but it was no luck. I sighed as I gave up, chewing on. We were all in the tug of war team, sitting and eating in silence when the crazy woman started ranting again. "Wow y/n! Your idea was absolutely amazing!" She complimented me like she didn't say that it was bullshit right before. I roll my eyes a little, and focus back at the corn. "How did come up with the idea? Take 3 steps forward on the count of 3!" She imitated me while acting like she held a rope. God this woman drives me nuts. "...so much more powerful!" Was all I could hear from her full mouth. "How did you come up with this technique?" She asked the old man, waving her corn in every direction, and I could see a piece fly away.

"Well when I was younger-" he started but she cut him off. "It was from a movie right? Ahh what is it called?" She said looking thoughtful. She tried to reenact it but just waved her hands, making even more pieces of food land nearby. "Matrix!" Ali said loudly and excited. I had never watched it, maybe I should if I ever get out of here. Yeah no don't think about it now.

Sang-woo turned around to look at Ali, who was so excited, and said. "Did you only watch movies instead of working here?" Ali's smile dropped, and so did mine. What's up with him, he won't leave Ali alone because he knew a movie? "Hey relax dude, wtf." I say to him with a raised eyebrow. He just looked away annoyed. Oh I wanna beat the shit out of him right now.
"Anyway, you were amazing!" The crazy woman continues. "I though you said that was bullshit?" Ali said, now in a much worse mood. I didn't blame him. The woman's grimace changed and she opened her eyes widely. "Oh I did?" She asked acting clueless. She put on a fake smile, trying to cover it up. "Yeah you were like "that's bullshit! Are you crazy?"" He mocked making weird grimaces. I couldn't help but burst into laughter, and they all looked at me like I was insane. But soon Sae-Byeok joined me, chuckling along.

"Hey we should built a fort." I said catching everyone's attention again. They looked at me in confusion. I didn't blame them. "A fort to protect ourselves when lights are off. So it will be harder for them to come in." I explained making everybody agree. "That's a great idea!" Gi-hun loudly exclaimed. "Okay we need beds to sleep in, and poles and other beds to cover. Hopefully they will give up and not attack us." I said, Hoping but knowing the chance was small. "Really?" Sang-woo snapped back with yet another comment. What did I do wrong, to land on this team with him. "4 women and an old man, we are the weakest team here."
"Women doesn't equal weak you moron." I started, but didn't add more since I wasn't up for a fight.
The weird Christian guy started mumbling. "Uhm sorry what?" I asked, hoping he had good ideas, but my bar was low.
"We should find the weakest team, and strike tonight." He said rubbing his hands together. I widened my eyes, and 240 who already was mocking him, with good reasons, said. "The lords servant is more brutal than us." She laughed a little over that. He looked up dead serious, with a scary face and said. "Our hands are already covered in blood." But I didn't need another Jesus talk, so I interrupted. "Hey I do not need that here, so go with your god talk somewhere else. Besides we are already the weakest team, at least according to that dude." I said and pointed at Sang-Woo. That seemed to shut him up.