XIII

TW: suicide will occur in this chapter. If you wanna skip it go the 3rd block sentence thing thing.

I opened my eyes, and saw Sae-Byeok sleeping, only inches away. For the first time since I got here, I didn't have nightmares. I didn't have a dream either. I was just asleep. A smile planted in my face. She was so cute, when she was sleeping. The music woke her up, slowly fluttering her eyes. A wide smile appeared on her face, as we stared into each other's eyes. I felt her collarbone with my fingers. Her freckled cheeks turned into a rosy blush color. She quickly hid it, by covering her face with the blanket. A chuckle escaped my mouth, as an reaction.

I sat up, and looked up to something that erased my smile. Only two beds away, there hung a body, with tied bedsheets around their neck. It was the man from last night. The one who lost his wife. Some people hadn't seen him yet. Like Gi-hun. He looked confused at me. I just looked back to him. I felt so bad for him. He just wanted to get out, and not die in here like his wife.

A loud bang was heard from the door, and showed the masked guards walking aggressively towards the dead man. I could see a black long box, with pink silky laces, that formed a bow. Why did they make the coffins so elegant? They clearly didn't care about whether we died or not in here. I looked away as they carried him down, and into the coffin. Sae-Byeok was now sitting up, and staring after the guards. When the door had closed behind them, the money started falling. "Player 69 eliminated."
"That's a mood killer." I could hear her mumble. I nodded my head in agreement. She took a big sigh before messing my hair up. (Again if you have a hijab, or anything like that, picture that she is messing a little with that. And if you're bald, then... idk.)
"Hey!" I exclaim, trying to fix it again. I grin at her and she laughs. Oh if only she knew that her laughter was the most soothing noise to ever exist.

Breakfast came around, and we sat around and ate. I could feel she was hesitant about something, because she tried to speak 3 times already. "Is there something wrong?" I ask her, and she looks confused at first. Then her eyes widen, and she quickly says. "Oh no, nothing like that." She holds a break, before finally asking. "What exactly did Sang-woo do to Ali?" I had almost forgotten about it, and I could feel sorrow, pressure down on me. "Don't answer if you don't want to of course." She added, but I knew she really wanted to know. And she had to know how big of a scumbag he was. So I explained. How Sang-woo had tricked Ali into thinking they both could survive. How he had filled Ali with hope. And then got him killed for caring. I could see Sae-Byeok's face become angry, as she looked over at Sang-woo. He was already staring at us. Probably over hearing the conversation we had. The only thing that had kept me from killing him, was because of how the others might see me. If Sae-Byeok started seeing me as a monster, now that I finally got her, I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I ate up the breakfast and waited for Sae-Byeok to finish. She was such a slow eater. "Come oooooon." I say, trying to make her eat just a little faster.
"Hey it is a beautiful gift to be able to enjoy the food." She excuses.
"Yeah but it is even more beautiful to take more then one bite a minute." I say, making her chuckle.

At last she finally takes her last bite, after what felt like hours. She stands up with me, and wraps her arm around my waist. I turn my head to see her face. We were about the same height, she was like 2 cm, taller than me, at the most. I find the time right to take my revenge, as I sneak my hand up, and mess her short hair up. A strand of hair ends up going straight up the air. "Ahhh." She says, as she tries to get it back down. After a few minutes battle, she loses, and just let it be. "And the revenge is sweet." I just say turning my head back to the other people, with a smile plastered to my face.

"The next game will begin soon. Please follow the staff for information and rules." The microphone lady said, as some guards barged in again. They asked us to go in one big line, and we did as we were told. It didn't take much time, since we weren't that many left. 
We followed them around, to the familiar stairs and corridors. In front of me was the crazy woman, waking up while mumbling with herself. I caught a few phrases as "stupid asshole" and "never leave me my ass." She was probably thinking about 101, who were one of the last in line. He was walking, almost pushing his shoulders back and forth as he walked.