Chapter 5

Y/NS pov

I was now fully healed and was ready to meet Rose but when I walked out my house the full pack was there. I looked at my brother and he had a smug look on his face. "Hey guys what's up" I smiled then Sam walked over.

He slammed my against a tree "your leaving us for the vampires" he said and I looked at him confused then I looked at my brother.

"What no I'm friends with them but I would never leave my pack your my family it Chris trying to cause trouble" I said and Seth walked over.

"Sam that's what I was trying to tell you" he said and Sam turned around and growled.

"Seth this has nothing to do with you" he said then he looked at me. "I want you to stay away from the vampire until I can trust you again" he said and my jaw dropped.

"I can't believe you Sam you believe Chris over me" I said and he sighed looking at Chris then at me.

"I don't know what I believe anymore y/n but do as I told you then maybe once I believe you I will let you see your vampire friends again" he said then everyone but Jacob and Seth left.

I fell to my knees and Seth rushed over to me. "Hey y/n it's going to be ok" he said hugging me and I sighed.

"Seth you don't understand I found my mate it's rose" I said and he looked at Jacob then at me and smiled.

"Y/n that's amazing I'm so happy for you" he said.

"But there's one problem Seth y/n can't go see her because Rosalie is a vampire" Jacob sighed and then Seth smiled.

"Sam said y/n can't go see the vampire but he didn't say anything about the vampires coming to see y/n" he said and I smiled.

"You would do that for me" I smiled and Seth laughed.

"Y/n your my best friend I would do anything to make you happy" Seth said and I smiled.

"Thanks Seth go tell her to meet me in my room when she's not busy" I said and he nodded.

"What are you to do" Jacob said and I growled walking into my house.

"Deal with my brother" I said I ran up the stairs and kicked down my brother door. I saw that he was with yet another girl.

"Babe who's that" she asked and I smirked.

"She's my sister, y/n get the fuck out my room now" he said and I scoffed walking over to him.

I slammed him against a wall and choked him. "I can't believe you would do something like that you asshole you have no idea how much she means to me" I said and he laughed.

"Why do you think I did it" he said and I growled slamming him against it harder.

"Y/n what are you doing" my mum said and I dropped him and stormed out the room. I started pacing around the room.

"Hey sweetie what going on" my dad asked walking into my room and I sighed.

"Chris turned the whole pack against me Sam said I wasn't aloud to see the vampires anymore all because Chris told him I was leaving them for the vampires" I said and he sighed.

"He did what" my dad said then walked out my room. I got into bed and cried into my cushion.

"Y/n what's up" rose said sitting next to me in bed.

"Rose I'm so sorry but I can't see you anymore, Sam said that I'm forbidden to see you until I earn his trust back" I said and she pulled me in for a hug.

"Y/n calm down I'm here now and I don't care what your alpha said I'm always going to be here for you no matter what" she said and I smiled.

"Thanks flower" I said putting my head in her lap.

"It may be better though if I visit you only a night then it's less likely we will be caught" she said and I smiled.

"I agree with that and we will keep you two safe" my dad said walking into the room and I smiled.

"Thanks dad your the best" I smiled and he nodded walking out the room.

"You have a nice family" she said and I smiled.

"I couldn't ask for better parents but my brother all he does is cause problems" I said and she sighed.

"Don't worry I will protect you the best I can" she said and I smiled.

"I'm so glad you decided to stalk me" I said and she laughed.

"Me too" she said kissing the top of my head.