Chapter 13

Y/NS pov

I was sat reading a book waiting Rose to come back when there was a knock on the door. I sighed and stood up. This better be good. I opened the door to see Chris. " What are you doing here" I asked and Chris sighed.

"I'm looking for you" he said and I rolled my eyes and leaned on the doorframe. "Can I come in" he asked and I chuckled.

"No, now what do you want" I asked and he sighed taking a step forward and I looked up at him. "Don't you dare" I said.

He sighed and stepped back "I wanted to apologize for everything I have done, I haven't been the best brother but I want to fix it" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't believe you, now stop it and leave me alone" I said slamming the door in his face. He just can't leave me alone.

I walked back up the stairs but I could feel like I was being watched. I walked over to the window to see Chris was walking away. "You have grown up so much" someone said and I turned around to see a women stood there.

" who are you" I asked. she smiled and held her hand out but I took a step back from her. I didn't know what she wanted. she sighed.

"you don't remember me do you" she asked and I shook my head. I heard the door open down stairs and the women disappeared.

I heard roses voice coming for downstairs. I looked were the women was but then went to go see rose "Hey rose" I smiled going downstairs. She smiles and pecked my lips.

"i saw your brother what did he want" he asks and I sighed looking at the door then at rose. My brother was now gone.

"he came to apologize but I know he didn't mean it after everything he put me through he can't just fix it with a sorry" I said and she nodded then rapped her arms around me.

"come on let's go out for a walk" she said and I heard her heart speed up a little. I looked at her with concern but she smiled at me with her usual beautiful smile.

"ok baby let me grab my jacket" I said walking up the stairs to grab my jacket.

Rosalie's pov

I watched as Y/n went up stairs then looks over at Carlisle "You're going to have to tell them" he said and I nodded looking down at my feet then back at him.

"i know but when's the right time to. They may leave me and Carlisle I can't risk that I love them with all my heart" I said and he sighs.

"I know you do and if they love you then they will stay with you. And I'm sure Y/n won't leave you" he said and I nod.

"You're right" I said then looked up to see Y/n walking down the stairs and chuckle when I saw there hair was a mess. I walked over to them and messed up there hair.

"Rose" They said then pouted and fixed there hair. I chuckle then kiss there cheek and hold out my hand for them to take it.

"Come on baby I have to tell you something" I said and they looked at me with concern in there eyes. I take a deep breath and open the door then walk out hand in hand with my love.